- Billie the Blue LED – Circuit Playground Plushie (0:04)
- Aluminum Flex Shaft Coupler (0:26) 5mm to 10mm
- Aluminum Flex Shaft Coupler (0:26) 5mm to 8mm
- Aluminum Flex Shaft Coupler (0:26) 5mm to 5mm
- Radial Ball Bearing 608ZZ – Set of 4 (2:44)
- Linear Bearing Platform (Large) (4:00) 8mm Diameter
- Linear Bearing Platform (Small) (4:00) 8mm Diameter
- Linear Rail Shaft Guide/Support (4:52) 8mm Diameter
- Vibrating Mini Motor Disc (6:47)
- Perl skill badge! (8:35)
- Flowing USB Cables (8:50)
- SMT Test Socket – TQFP-48 Breakout (11:12)
- SMT Test Socket – TQFP-32 Breakout (11:12)
- SMT Test Socket – TQFP-44 Breakout (11:12)
- Stainless Steel Conductive Ribbon – 5mm wide 1 meter long (13:15)
- Stainless Steel Conductive Ribbon – 17mm wide 1 meter long (13:15)
- Flora Lux Sensor – TSL2561 Light Sensor (16:50)
- Flora Accelerometer/Compass Sensor – LSM303 (17:38)
Adafruit has had paid day off for voting for our team for years, if you need help getting that going for your organization, let us know – we can share how and why we did this as well as the good results. Here are some resources for voting by mail, voting in person, and some NY resources for our NY based teams as well. If there are additional resources to add, please let us know – adafruit.com/vote
Stop breadboarding and soldering – start making immediately! Adafruit’s Circuit Playground is jam-packed with LEDs, sensors, buttons, alligator clip pads and more. Build projects with Circuit Playground in a few minutes with the drag-and-drop MakeCode programming site, learn computer science using the CS Discoveries class on code.org, jump into CircuitPython to learn Python and hardware together, TinyGO, or even use the Arduino IDE. Circuit Playground Express is the newest and best Circuit Playground board, with support for CircuitPython, MakeCode, and Arduino. It has a powerful processor, 10 NeoPixels, mini speaker, InfraRed receive and transmit, two buttons, a switch, 14 alligator clip pads, and lots of sensors: capacitive touch, IR proximity, temperature, light, motion and sound. A whole wide world of electronics and coding is waiting for you, and it fits in the palm of your hand.
Have an amazing project to share? The Electronics Show and Tell is every Wednesday at 7pm ET! To join, head over to YouTube and check out the show’s live chat – we’ll post the link there.
Join us every Wednesday night at 8pm ET for Ask an Engineer!
Maker Business — To make it through a tough business cycle, layoffs should be a last resort
Wearables — Turn into a ghost
Electronics — Multimeter Peaks
Python for Microcontrollers — Python on Microcontrollers Newsletter: M.2 Boards, VSCode for CircuitPython and more! #Python #Adafruit #CircuitPython #ElectronicHalloween @micropython @ThePSF
Adafruit IoT Monthly — Matrix Portal, Solar Lawn Sprinkler and more!
Microsoft MakeCode — micro:bit version 2 Announced!
EYE on NPI — Maxim’s Himalaya uSLIC Step-Down Power Module #EyeOnNPI @maximintegrated @digikey
New Products – Adafruit Industries – Makers, hackers, artists, designers and engineers! — JP’s Product Pick of the Week 10/27/20 BME680 VOC Sensor @adafruit @johnedgarpark #adafruit #newproductpick
No comments yet.
Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.