- Billie the Blue LED – Circuit Playground Plushie (0:04)
- Aluminum Flex Shaft Coupler (0:26) 5mm to 10mm
- Aluminum Flex Shaft Coupler (0:26) 5mm to 8mm
- Aluminum Flex Shaft Coupler (0:26) 5mm to 5mm
- Radial Ball Bearing 608ZZ – Set of 4 (2:44)
- Linear Bearing Platform (Large) (4:00) 8mm Diameter
- Linear Bearing Platform (Small) (4:00) 8mm Diameter
- Linear Rail Shaft Guide/Support (4:52) 8mm Diameter
- Vibrating Mini Motor Disc (6:47)
- Perl skill badge! (8:35)
- Flowing USB Cables (8:50)
- SMT Test Socket – TQFP-48 Breakout (11:12)
- SMT Test Socket – TQFP-32 Breakout (11:12)
- SMT Test Socket – TQFP-44 Breakout (11:12)
- Stainless Steel Conductive Ribbon – 5mm wide 1 meter long (13:15)
- Stainless Steel Conductive Ribbon – 17mm wide 1 meter long (13:15)
- Flora Lux Sensor – TSL2561 Light Sensor (16:50)
- Flora Accelerometer/Compass Sensor – LSM303 (17:38)
Make a robot friend with Adafruit’s CRICKIT – A Creative Robotics & Interactive Construction Kit. It’s an add-on to our popular Circuit Playground Express, FEATHER and other platforms to make and program robots with CircuitPython, MakeCode, and Arduino. Start controlling motors, servos, solenoids. You also get signal pins, capacitive touch sensors, a NeoPixel driver and amplified speaker output. It complements & extends your boards so you can still use all the goodies on the microcontroller, now you have a robotics playground as well.
Have an amazing project to share? Join the SHOW-AND-TELL every Wednesday night at 7:30pm ET on Google+ Hangouts.
Join us every Wednesday night at 8pm ET for Ask an Engineer!
Maker Business — Fewer startups, and other collateral damage from the 2018 tariffs
Wearables — Zip it up
Electronics — Static kills… slowly.
Biohacking — Who Writes the Heart Rate Algorithms?
Python for Microcontrollers — CircuitPython creates new assistive tech opportunities
No comments yet.
Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.