- Raspberry Pi starter pack (Does not include Raspberry Pi) (0:03)
- Practical Electronics for Inventors, Third Edition (0:27)
- HDMI/VGA/NTSC/PAL Display – 7″ Diagonal (2:46)
- Large Arcade Button with LED – 60mm Yellow (4:27)
- Large Arcade Button with LED – 60mm Green (4:27)
- Large Arcade Button with LED – 60mm White (4:27)
- Large Arcade Button with LED – 60mm Blue (4:27)
- Large Arcade Button with LED – 60mm Red (4:27)
- Ball Caster – 3/4″ Metal Ball (5:54)
- Hakko Soldering Tip: T18-S4 Fine SMD – For Lead or Lead-Free Use (5:57)
- Hakko Soldering Tip: T18-D16 Screwdriver – For Lead or Lead-Free (5:57)
- Hakko Soldering Tip: T18-C2 Hoof – For Lead or Lead-Free Use (5:57)
- Timing Belt GT2 Profile – 2mm pitch – 6mm wide 1164mm long (11:37)
- Aluminum GT2 Timing Pulley – 6mm Belt – 20 Tooth – 5mm Bore (13:20)
- Aluminum GT2 Timing Pulley – 6mm Belt – 20 Tooth – 8mm Bore (13:20)
- Aluminum GT2 Timing Pulley – 6mm Belt – 36 Tooth – 5mm Bore (13:20)
- Aluminum GT2 Timing Pulley – 6mm Belt – 36 Tooth – 8mm Bore (13:20)
- Adjustable Angle Support for 2020 Aluminum Extrusion (15:07)
- Flora RGB Smart Neo Pixel version 2 – Pack of 4 (17:23)
Stop breadboarding and soldering – start making immediately! Adafruit’s Circuit Playground is jam-packed with LEDs, sensors, buttons, alligator clip pads and more. Build projects with Circuit Playground in a few minutes with the drag-and-drop MakeCode programming site, learn computer science using the CS Discoveries class on code.org, jump into CircuitPython to learn Python and hardware together, TinyGO, or even use the Arduino IDE. Circuit Playground Express is the newest and best Circuit Playground board, with support for CircuitPython, MakeCode, and Arduino. It has a powerful processor, 10 NeoPixels, mini speaker, InfraRed receive and transmit, two buttons, a switch, 14 alligator clip pads, and lots of sensors: capacitive touch, IR proximity, temperature, light, motion and sound. A whole wide world of electronics and coding is waiting for you, and it fits in the palm of your hand.
Have an amazing project to share? The Electronics Show and Tell is every Wednesday at 7pm ET! To join, head over to YouTube and check out the show’s live chat – we’ll post the link there.
Join us every Wednesday night at 8pm ET for Ask an Engineer!
Maker Business — To make it through a tough business cycle, layoffs should be a last resort
Wearables — EVA foam is like fondant
Electronics — I touched my circuit, and now it glitches!
Python for Microcontrollers — Python on Microcontrollers Newsletter: 300 CircuitPython Libraries, Python Turns 30! #Python #Adafruit #CircuitPython @micropython @ThePSF
Adafruit IoT Monthly — OpenCV Critter Cam, LoraWAN on Raspberry Pi 2040, and more!
Microsoft MakeCode — MakeCode Arcade Turns One!
EYE on NPI — Maxim’s Himalaya uSLIC Step-Down Power Module #EyeOnNPI @maximintegrated @digikey
New Products – Adafruit Industries – Makers, hackers, artists, designers and engineers! — New Products 2/24/2021 Feat. TPS62827 3.3V Buck Converter Breakout – 3.3V Output 2 Amp Max!
No comments yet.
Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.