- Kovan – Open source smart robotics controller (0:03)
- USB Flashdrive Cufflinks – 4 GB Storage (0:28)
- Flexible USB Swivel Adapter (0:42)
- Arduino Starter Kit from Arduino.cc (0:50)
- Massive Arcade Button with LED – 100mm White (0:59)
- Massive Arcade Button with LED – 100mm Yellow (0:59)
- Massive Arcade Button with LED – 100mm Red (0:59)
- Massive Arcade Button with LED – 100mm Blue (0:59)
- Massive Arcade Button with LED – 100mm Green (0:59)
- Adafruit 1.2″ 4-Digit 7-Segment Display w/I2C Backpack Red (1:50)
- Adafruit 1.2″ 4-Digit 7-Segment Display w/I2C Backpack – Yellow (1:50)
- Adafruit 1.2″ 4-Digit 7-Segment Display w/I2C Backpack – Green (1:50)
- Yellow 7-segment clock display – 1.2″ digit height (1:50)
- Green 7-segment clock display – 1.2″ digit height (1:50)
- Red 7-segment clock display – 1.2″ digit height (1:50)
8-6-2021 (August 6, 2021) is the Snakiest day of the year and it’s also this year’s CircuitPython Day! The day highlights all things CircuitPython and Python on Hardware. See you there!
Stop breadboarding and soldering – start making immediately! Adafruit’s Circuit Playground is jam-packed with LEDs, sensors, buttons, alligator clip pads and more. Build projects with Circuit Playground in a few minutes with the drag-and-drop MakeCode programming site, learn computer science using the CS Discoveries class on code.org, jump into CircuitPython to learn Python and hardware together, TinyGO, or even use the Arduino IDE. Circuit Playground Express is the newest and best Circuit Playground board, with support for CircuitPython, MakeCode, and Arduino. It has a powerful processor, 10 NeoPixels, mini speaker, InfraRed receive and transmit, two buttons, a switch, 14 alligator clip pads, and lots of sensors: capacitive touch, IR proximity, temperature, light, motion and sound. A whole wide world of electronics and coding is waiting for you, and it fits in the palm of your hand.
Have an amazing project to share? The Electronics Show and Tell is every Wednesday at 7pm ET! To join, head over to YouTube and check out the show’s live chat – we’ll post the link there.
Join us every Wednesday night at 8pm ET for Ask an Engineer!
Maker Business — Over 500,000 manufacturing jobs are going unfilled
Wearables — Stop the sweat
Electronics — Hummm… 60Hz noise in your amplifier driving you nuts?
Python for Microcontrollers — Python on Microcontrollers Newsletter: Welcome to CircuitPython Day 2021! #Python #Adafruit #CircuitPython @micropython @ThePSF
Adafruit IoT Monthly — Forest Fire Beacons, IoT for Beginners, and more!
Microsoft MakeCode — MakeCode for the micro:bit - 2021 Release!
EYE on NPI — Maxim’s Himalaya uSLIC Step-Down Power Module #EyeOnNPI @maximintegrated @digikey
New Products – Adafruit Industries – Makers, hackers, artists, designers and engineers! — JP’s Product Pick of the Week — 4pm Eastern TODAY! 8/3/21 @adafruit @johnedgarpark #adafruit #newproductpick
No comments yet.
Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.