NEW PRODUCT – OpenBeam Advanced Precut Kit – Silver Aluminum – Get cracking on your robot, fixture or gantry with this luxurious extruded aluminum kit. This is the ultimate Open-Beam kit, for machine builders! You get tons of stuff, so you won’t end up frustrated and missing a component. The pieces are also pre-cut so for many projects you won’t even need to get out your hacksaw. All extrusions are 15mm by 15mm square.
- 8 pieces of 300mm long extrusion
- 4 pieces of 280mm long extrusion
- 4 pieces of 210mm long extrusion
- 8 pieces of 150mm long extrusion
- 4 pieces of 120mm long extrusion
- 8 pieces of 90mm long extrusion
- 8 pieces of 60mm long extrusion
- 4 pieces of 45mm long extrusion
- 4 pieces of 30mm long extrusion
- 8 pieces of T bracket
- 32 pieces of L bracket
- 8 foot brackets
- Hex screwdriver
- 200 pack of zinc nuts + 200 pack of bolts
Have an amazing project to share? Join the SHOW-AND-TELL every Wednesday night at 7:30pm ET on Google+ Hangouts.
Join us every Wednesday night at 8pm ET for Ask an Engineer!
Learn resistor values with Mho’s Resistance or get the best electronics calculator for engineers “Circuit Playground” – Adafruit’s Apps!
Maker Business — Happy CyberMonday ya’ll it’s #MakerBusiness
Wearables — Let it rain
Electronics — Autoscale is cheating!
Biohacking — CRISPR is Currently in Patent Court
No comments yet.
Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.