- OpenBeam Advanced Precut Kit – Silver Aluminum (0:04)
- OpenBeam Advanced Precut Kit – Black Aluminum (0:04)
- Next-Gen BeagleBone – Sign up! (0:52)
- WiFi Portable Microscope – Usable With Android/iPad/iPhone (1:29)
- GoodFET v42 by Travis Goodspeed (3:40)
- SMT Test Socket – SOIC-8 Narrow Breakout (4:40)
- SMT Test Socket – SOIC-16 Narrow Breakout (4:40)
- SMT Test Socket – SOIC-20 Medium Breakout (4:40)
- SMT Test Socket – SOIC-28 Wide Breakout (4:40)
- SMT Test Socket – TSSOP-28 Breakout (4:40)
- Hakko Soldering Tip: T18-D24 Screwdriver – For Lead or Lead-Free (7:03)
- Adafruit IoT Pi Printer Project Pack – Includes Raspberry Pi (7:30)
Stop breadboarding and soldering – start making immediately! Adafruit’s Circuit Playground is jam-packed with LEDs, sensors, buttons, alligator clip pads and more. Build projects with Circuit Playground in a few minutes with the drag-and-drop MakeCode programming site, learn computer science using the CS Discoveries class on code.org, jump into CircuitPython to learn Python and hardware together, or even use Arduino IDE. Circuit Playground Express is the newest and best Circuit Playground board, with support for MakeCode, CircuitPython, and Arduino. It has a powerful processor, 10 NeoPixels, mini speaker, InfraRed receive and transmit, two buttons, a switch, 14 alligator clip pads, and lots of sensors: capacitive touch, IR proximity, temperature, light, motion and sound. A whole wide world of electronics and coding is waiting for you, and it fits in the palm of your hand.
Have an amazing project to share? The Electronics Show and Tell with Google Hangouts On-Air is every Wednesday at 7:30pm ET! To join, head over to YouTube and check out the show’s live chat – we’ll post the link there.
Join us every Wednesday night at 8pm ET for Ask an Engineer!
Maker Business — Robotics manufacturer Anki shuts down
Wearables — Brace for fabric
Electronics — DRC Confusion
Biohacking — Senolytic Therapies
Python for Microcontrollers — CircuitPython 4 released, upcoming hardware, and more! #Python #Adafruit #CircuitPython #PythonHardware @circuitpython @micropython @ThePSF @Adafruit
No comments yet.
Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.