5+ years experience in R&D environment with experience in the following,
- Analog/digital/mixed signal circuit design up to 100’s MHz range
- From schematic to PCB layout and assembly (ExpressPCB, KiCAD). Example of hand soldering, http://goo.gl/t78MJ, http://goo.gl/odC5Y
- VHDL development, simulation, floor planning, and timing closer with Xilinx CPLD and FPGA (Xilinx ISE, EDK, PlanAhead, ModelSim)
- DSP, filter design, direct digital synthesizer, IQ modulation, Matlab Simulink hardware co-simulation with FPGA
- High speed serial transceiver (Gbps range) on copper and fiber optics
- Two-wire bus protocols (such as I2C)
- Familiar with instruments, oscilloscope, sampling scope, spectrum analyzer, network analyzer, TDR, phase noise analyzer, etc.
- Side hobby project, CPLD based nixie clock. Schematic design to PCB layout and assembly, http://goo.gl/2d4bD
Feel free to contact me for any project you need help with!
Stop breadboarding and soldering – start making immediately! Adafruit’s Circuit Playground is jam-packed with LEDs, sensors, buttons, alligator clip pads and more. Build projects with Circuit Playground in a few minutes with the drag-and-drop MakeCode programming site, learn computer science using the CS Discoveries class on code.org, jump into CircuitPython to learn Python and hardware together, TinyGO, or even use the Arduino IDE. Circuit Playground Express is the newest and best Circuit Playground board, with support for CircuitPython, MakeCode, and Arduino. It has a powerful processor, 10 NeoPixels, mini speaker, InfraRed receive and transmit, two buttons, a switch, 14 alligator clip pads, and lots of sensors: capacitive touch, IR proximity, temperature, light, motion and sound. A whole wide world of electronics and coding is waiting for you, and it fits in the palm of your hand.
Have an amazing project to share? The Electronics Show and Tell is every Wednesday at 7pm ET! To join, head over to YouTube and check out the show’s live chat – we’ll post the link there.
Join us every Wednesday night at 8pm ET for Ask an Engineer!
Maker Business — A development to watch: Intel in Ohio
Wearables — Seal the dEaL with this project tip
Electronics — Breadboarding Wire
Python for Microcontrollers — Python on Microcontrollers Newsletter: CircuitPython 7.3.0 RC0 Out and Much More! #Python #CircuitPython @micropython @ThePSF
Adafruit IoT Monthly — Detecting Water Pollution, Smart Girder, and more!
Microsoft MakeCode — MakeCode Thank You!
EYE on NPI — Maxim’s Himalaya uSLIC Step-Down Power Module #EyeOnNPI @maximintegrated @digikey
New Products – Adafruit Industries – Makers, hackers, artists, designers and engineers! — New Products 5/18/2022 Feat. Adafruit NAU7802 24-Bit ADC – STEMMA QT / Qwiic!
No comments yet.
Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.