5+ years experience in R&D environment with experience in the following,
- Analog/digital/mixed signal circuit design up to 100’s MHz range
- From schematic to PCB layout and assembly (ExpressPCB, KiCAD). Example of hand soldering, http://goo.gl/t78MJ, http://goo.gl/odC5Y
- VHDL development, simulation, floor planning, and timing closer with Xilinx CPLD and FPGA (Xilinx ISE, EDK, PlanAhead, ModelSim)
- DSP, filter design, direct digital synthesizer, IQ modulation, Matlab Simulink hardware co-simulation with FPGA
- High speed serial transceiver (Gbps range) on copper and fiber optics
- Two-wire bus protocols (such as I2C)
- Familiar with instruments, oscilloscope, sampling scope, spectrum analyzer, network analyzer, TDR, phase noise analyzer, etc.
- Side hobby project, CPLD based nixie clock. Schematic design to PCB layout and assembly, http://goo.gl/2d4bD
Feel free to contact me for any project you need help with!
Have an amazing project to share? Join the SHOW-AND-TELL every Wednesday night at 7:30pm ET on Google+ Hangouts.
Join us every Wednesday night at 8pm ET for Ask an Engineer!
Learn resistor values with Mho’s Resistance or get the best electronics calculator for engineers “Circuit Playground” – Adafruit’s Apps!
Maker Business — The 16 Top Tech Policy Developments of 2016
Wearables — Foot form
Electronics — Oscilloscope Bandwidth
Biohacking — Use Diasend to Upload and View Blood Glucose Data
No comments yet.
Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.