Circuit Playground’s v1.7 update adds system level PDF support – allowing apps like Mail & Safari to send datasheets over to Circuit Playground. These imported files are automatically opened for viewing & saved to Circuit Playground’s documents folder.
Additionally the update also includes the following bugfixes & improvements:
- CapCodeCalc pF label corrected (iPhone)
- All OpAmp Calcs show circuit name in top bar (iPad)
- Optimized standard values in LED Resistor Calc
- Resistor Divider equation corrected
- Differentiator Calc warnings shown with saved values (iPad)
- Toolbar always visible after using Datasheet Viewer (iPhone)
- USB-A pinout illustration updated pin offset
Circuit Playground 1.7 is available now in the App Store.
Have an amazing project to share? Join the SHOW-AND-TELL every Wednesday night at 7:30pm ET on Google+ Hangouts.
Join us every Wednesday night at 8pm ET for Ask an Engineer!
Learn resistor values with Mho’s Resistance or get the best electronics calculator for engineers “Circuit Playground” – Adafruit’s Apps!
Maker Business — “Analog Devices to Buy Linear Technology for $14.8 Billion”
Wearables — Practice patience
Electronics — Look to ferrites (no, not ferrets, the European polecat) when faced with high frequency
Biohacking — TCAPS and Mary Roach on The 99% Invisible Podcast
Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.