NEW PRODUCT – DSO Nano v3 – Pocket-size color digital oscilloscope. This cute pocket oscilloscope is a perfect companion to your tool box. For beginners, its a good starter scope – it is not as complicated as a benchtop scope so its easy to use. For advanced EE’s, its useful as a scope-on-the-go, for field-debugging, when you don’t want to drag your scope over, or when a floating-ground is needed (it will naturally do ‘differential’ measurements as long as its not plugged into a computer USB port). It’s not a terribly fast scope, best used for signals up to 100KHz, and it is only a single channel, but we still find uses for it all the time, especially with analog projects! The new version 3.0 has a nice fully-metal case for increased durability
- Portable and lightweight, only 76 grams and 95mm x 62mm x 13mm
- 2.8″ 320×240 Color TFT display
- Built in Lithium polymer battery, USB rechargeable
- Waveform storage and playback to microSD card slot (microSD card is not included)
- 6 triggering modes
- 1 channel input, 200Khz Analog Bandwidth, 1 Mega-sample-per-second. Best for use on signals from DC to 100 KHz
- Complete measurement markers and signal characteristic
- Built-in Signal Generator
- Comes complete with: 2 types of probes, one with hooks, one for plugging into a PCB, screwdriver, carrying bag, stand
- Updatable firmware! – check the Downloads tab above
- DSO Nano manual
Have an amazing project to share? Join the SHOW-AND-TELL every Wednesday night at 7:30pm ET on Google+ Hangouts.
Join us every Wednesday night at 8pm ET for Ask an Engineer!
Learn resistor values with Mho’s Resistance or get the best electronics calculator for engineers “Circuit Playground” – Adafruit’s Apps!
Maker Business — Follow up – FTDI CEO, Fred Dart interview is coming
Wearables — Testing your Circuit
Electronics — Relieve Strain with Hot Glue
Biohacking — The science behind a good cup of coffee
No comments yet.
Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.