- iCufflinks – v1.1 (0:07)
- Panel Mount 10K potentiometer (Breadboard Friendly) – 10K Linear (0:29)
- Arduino – Skill badge, iron-on patch (0:46)
- Adafruit Beginner LED Sewing Kit (1:37)
- MakerBot Adafruit Edition (2:40)
- Stepper Motor Mount with Hardware – NEMA-17 Sized (7:17)
- Soil Temperature/Moisture Sensor (8:52)
- VGA Cable – 1.5m long (10:41)
- Slotted Aluminum Extrusion – 20mm x 40mm – 610mm long (11:06)
- Pixel Qi 10″ Dispay with Controller – 1024×600 HDMI/VGA/NTSC/PAL (11:40)
- DSO Nano v3 – Pocket-size color digital oscilloscope (18:02)
- Adafruit Micro Lipo – USB LiIon/LiPoly charger (18:22)
Join us every Wednesday night at 8pm ET for Ask an Engineer!
Maker Business — From prototype to production of a 3D printer
Wearables — When it comes to wiring your neopixels, direction matters!
Electronics — It sure is crowded in here.
No comments yet.
Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.