- iCufflinks – v1.1 (0:07)
- Panel Mount 10K potentiometer (Breadboard Friendly) – 10K Linear (0:29)
- Arduino – Skill badge, iron-on patch (0:46)
- Adafruit Beginner LED Sewing Kit (1:37)
- MakerBot Adafruit Edition (2:40)
- Stepper Motor Mount with Hardware – NEMA-17 Sized (7:17)
- Soil Temperature/Moisture Sensor (8:52)
- VGA Cable – 1.5m long (10:41)
- Slotted Aluminum Extrusion – 20mm x 40mm – 610mm long (11:06)
- Pixel Qi 10″ Dispay with Controller – 1024×600 HDMI/VGA/NTSC/PAL (11:40)
- DSO Nano v3 – Pocket-size color digital oscilloscope (18:02)
- Adafruit Micro Lipo – USB LiIon/LiPoly charger (18:22)
Have an amazing project to share? Join the SHOW-AND-TELL every Wednesday night at 7:30pm ET on Google+ Hangouts.
Join us every Wednesday night at 8pm ET for Ask an Engineer!
Learn resistor values with Mho’s Resistance or get the best electronics calculator for engineers “Circuit Playground” – Adafruit’s Apps!
Maker Business — @adafruit interviews the @microcenter CEO Rick Mershad ! (video)
Wearables — Thinking of involving your pet in your next wearables project?
Electronics — Higher isn’t always better
No comments yet.
Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.