NEW PRODUCT – SpikenzieLabs Calculator Kit. The SpikenzieLabs Calculator Kit another one of a kind, 100% original SpikenzieLabs’ kit. Easy to solder with through hole parts that it is both useful and super cool! Comes as a kit of electronic and plastic parts, after it is assembled you will have a lovely battery-powered pocket calculator. If you’re feeling extra-adventurous, the chip is programmed with an Arduino-compatible bootloader so it’s very hackable as well. Some tools are required to assemble: soldering iron, solder, and wire cutters. You’ll also want some masking tape and a hex wrench (although we just used pliers assemble the screws).
- Add, subtract, multiply & divide.
- No computer is required, ships pre-programmed.
- It is easily modified using the Arduino IDE.
- Six bright red 7 segment LED modules.
- Powered by a single CR2032 battery.
- Instant-on, automatic sleep, extra long battery life.
- Layered laser cut acrylic case.
Have an amazing project to share? Join the SHOW-AND-TELL every Wednesday night at 7:30pm ET on Google+ Hangouts.
Join us every Wednesday night at 8pm ET for Ask an Engineer!
Learn resistor values with Mho’s Resistance or get the best electronics calculator for engineers “Circuit Playground” – Adafruit’s Apps!
Maker Business — Thank you from Adafruit
Wearables — Need a lot of power for your project? Read on!
Electronics — Watch the gate voltage!
Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.