Adafruit’s new kid’s show is here! Circuit Playground “A is for Ampere” – Episode 1, learn all about electronics with Ladyada, ADABOT and special guests! ￼Ampere describes the number of electrons that flow through a circuit in one second. It is named after Andre-Marie Ampere – http://adafruit.com/coloringbook/
- Ladyada – Limor Fried
- Andre-Marie Ampere – Collin Cunningham
- ADABOT – Collin Cunningham & Phil Torrone, Puppet by Anney Fresh, design by Bruce Yan
- Music: Tom White & Collin Cunningham
- Intro animation – Bruce Yan
- Written, filmed, edited, directed and produced by – Collin Cunningham, Limor Fried, Phil Torrone and the Adafruit team
Have an amazing project to share? Join the SHOW-AND-TELL every Wednesday night at 7:30pm ET on Google+ Hangouts.
Join us every Wednesday night at 8pm ET for Ask an Engineer!
Learn resistor values with Mho’s Resistance or get the best electronics calculator for engineers “Circuit Playground” – Adafruit’s Apps!
Maker Business — “ANSWERS TO ALL YOUR QUESTIONS ABOUT REGISTERED AIR PARCEL”
Wearables — Painting pants
Electronics — Long live labels!
Biohacking — “A Bitter Pill” – DIY fecal transplant
Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.