Update! Speaker list is posted! Hardware Innovation Workshop – Keynote & Featured Speakers.
- Chris Anderson, CEO of 3D Robotics and founder of DIY Drones
- Massimo Banzi, co-founder of Arduino
- Robert Faludi, co-creator of LilyPad XBee and Botanicalls
- Bunnie Huang, co-founder of Chumby
- Ben Kaufman, founder and CEO of Quirky
- Dave Merrill, co-founder and president of Sifteo
- Scott Miller, co-founder and CEO of Dragon Innovation
- Peter Weijmarshausen, co-founder and CEO of Shapeways
- Robert Stephens, founder of Geek Squad
- David Lang, co-founder of OpenROV
- Lisa Qui, co-founder of Nomiku
- Jay Silver, founder of Makey Makey
- Jeremy Conrad, co-founder of Lemnos Labs
- Eric Jennings & Sally Carson, co-founders of Pinoccio
- John Dimatos, Kickstarter
- Zach Smith, program director of HAXLR8R
- Zach Kaplan, CEO of Inventables
- John Park, chief marketing officer, AQS
- Nick Pinkston, founder of Plethora
- Kai Backman, co-founder of Airstone Labs
- Tim Chang, managing director of Mayfield Fund
- Eric Klein, entrepreneur-in-residence, Lemnos Labs
Have an amazing project to share? Join the SHOW-AND-TELL every Wednesday night at 7:30pm ET on Google+ Hangouts.
Join us every Wednesday night at 8pm ET for Ask an Engineer!
Learn resistor values with Mho’s Resistance or get the best electronics calculator for engineers “Circuit Playground” – Adafruit’s Apps!
Maker Business — Zenefits founder Parker Conrad takes another crack at HR onboarding
Wearables — Do a dry fit
Electronics — Working with sensitive circuits?
Biohacking — After-Sight : Raspberry Pi Wearable Vision Assistance
Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.