- Speaker – 3″ Diameter – 4 Ohm 3 Watt (0:01)
- Speaker – 3″ Diameter – 8 Ohm 1 Watt (0:01)
- Lithium Ion Polymer Battery – 3.7v 150mAh (2:33)
- Arduino Micro without Headers – 5V 16MHz ATmega32u4 – Assembled (3:50)
- rePaper – 2.0″ Graphic eInk Development Board (5:21)
Have an amazing project to share? Join the SHOW-AND-TELL every Wednesday night at 7:30pm ET on Google+ Hangouts.
Join us every Wednesday night at 8pm ET for Ask an Engineer!
Learn resistor values with Mho’s Resistance or get the best electronics calculator for engineers “Circuit Playground” – Adafruit’s Apps!
Maker Business — @adafruit interviews the @microcenter CEO Rick Mershad ! (video)
Wearables — Thinking of involving your pet in your next wearables project?
Electronics — Higher isn’t always better
No comments yet.
Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.