We’ve updated the Learning system with a few new features that we’ve found useful!
The first is a footer with some useful links and information, including a count of how many tutorials are now published (208 as of this post!).
Next, on each page view we’ve added some more navigational links that can help with finding more guides in the category you’re interested in.
Also, at the bottom of each page, we now show the last updated date and time on each page. Many of our guides are not time-sensitive, but it can be useful to determine if there have been updates since the last time you visited. It can also be useful to help determine if we’ve made an error, or if the content is outdated. In the latter cases, please leave feedback using the link in the left sidebar.
In addition, we’ve cleaned up various aspects of the page layouts so that they’re easier to read, and more user friendly (such as changing next page/previous page into actual page titles for navigational guides).
One of the less noticeable things is that we’ve increased the max-width allowed on pages so that you can see more content if you’re on a monitor that supports a wider resolution.
Here is the full changelog:
- New Footer displaying more information that may be useful
- Show last updated date and time on each page
- Use page titles for Next/Previous
- Add category breadcrumbs bar to each page view
- Increase max-width of content areas
- Clean up UI elements, such as alerts, code elements, tables, and modal overlays
- Clean up search results page, allow keyboard navigation in search bar
Let us know what you think, and add comments for any features you’d like that we’re still missing!