NEW PRODUCT – Modela Ninja Pibow – Enclosure for Raspberry Pi Model A Computer – The Pibow is a durable and fun case for the Raspberry Pi® computer that is perfectly in touch with the ethos of the Raspberry Pi. The case is crafted out of six layers with a transparent top and base. Each layer is laser cut from high-quality cast acrylic and once stacked they securely contain a Raspberry Pi Model A while leaving the primary ports accessible.
Weighing only 67 grams the case is lightweight and ideal for mounting to any surface. Held together by nylon bolts no tools are required for assembly or dissasembly.
- Slim profile
- Clear top and base to leave Raspberry Pi visible
- Etched port markings
- High-quality colorful acrylic in “ninja” color scheme
- Protects your Raspberry Pi Model A
- Leaves primary ports accessible
- Colorful, durable, and most of all fun!
- No tools required
- This particular case fits our low-profile SD adapter
A portion of every sale will be donated to the Raspberry Pi Foundation and geek-friendly charities Access Space and the GIST Foundation.
This product comes with the 6 acrylic pieces and fasteners. Raspberry Pi computer is not included. No other cables or connectors or accessories are included. Will not fit Model B (with Ethernet port), only Model A!
- Weight: 67.05g
- Measurements: 65.83mm / 2.59″ x 99.2mm / 3.9″ x 21mm / 0.82″
NEW PRODUCT – PiBow VESA Mounting Layer Plate – Upgrade your Raspberry Pi PiBow enclosure with this ‘replacement’ bottom sheet that will turn your ‘Bow into a VESA mount. So cute! Works with all PiBow cases, and will allow mounting on 75mm or 100mm spaced VESA monitors. Comes with a plate, 4 spacers and 4 nylon screws for attaching to the monitor itself.
PiBow case, Raspberry Pi, monitor, cables, etc are not included!
- Weight: 48.03g
- Dimensions: 114.52mm / 4.5″ x 114.52mm / 4.5″