- open/edit arduino sketches
- example sketches and libraries included
- code syntax highlighting
- compile sketches (no root required)
- upload sketches (FTDI-based boards (Duemilanove, Diecimila) and Uno are supported at this time only, android devices with USB-host support required)
- works offline (internet connection is not required)
Have an amazing project to share? Join the SHOW-AND-TELL every Wednesday night at 7:30pm ET on Google+ Hangouts.
Join us every Wednesday night at 8pm ET for Ask an Engineer!
Learn resistor values with Mho’s Resistance or get the best electronics calculator for engineers “Circuit Playground” – Adafruit’s Apps!
Maker Business — Undercover in an iPhone Factory (video)
Wearables — Go with silicone
Electronics — Shift away from basic arithmetic
Biohacking — Bunnies Book “The Hardware Hacker” Applies to Biohackers
No comments yet.
Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.