- open/edit arduino sketches
- example sketches and libraries included
- code syntax highlighting
- compile sketches (no root required)
- upload sketches (FTDI-based boards (Duemilanove, Diecimila) and Uno are supported at this time only, android devices with USB-host support required)
- works offline (internet connection is not required)
Have an amazing project to share? Join the SHOW-AND-TELL every Wednesday night at 7:30pm ET on Google+ Hangouts.
Join us every Wednesday night at 8pm ET for Ask an Engineer!
Learn resistor values with Mho’s Resistance or get the best electronics calculator for engineers “Circuit Playground” – Adafruit’s Apps!
Maker Business — “Silicon Valley startups invade Best Buy”
Wearables — Bringing cosplay to life
Electronics — Is your op amp going crazy?
Biohacking — mPort is Making a 3D Body Scanner Booth
No comments yet.
Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.