- Welcome to your Awesome Robot by Viviane Schwarz (0:15)
- Hacking Electronics by Simon Monk (1:11)
- Red Berry Tote Bag (1:44)
- GPIO Tube Ribbon Cable for Raspberry Pi – 12″ long (2:33)
- GPIO Extender Cable for Raspberry Pi – 12″ long (2:33)
- LPCXpresso LPC1347 Development Board with LPC-Link (4:50)
- LPCXpresso LPC1769 Development Board with LPC-Link (4:50)
- BeagleBone Black (8:28)
- TV Microscope – 25x & 400x magnification / 8 LEDs (13:35)
- Adafruit Pi Case- Enclosure for Raspberry Pi Model A or B (16:47)
- RGB Color Sensor with IR filter – TCS34725 (19:36)
Have an amazing project to share? Join the SHOW-AND-TELL every Wednesday night at 7:30pm ET on Google+ Hangouts.
Join us every Wednesday night at 8pm ET for Ask an Engineer!
Maker Business — Aquarium troubles: the cost of iteration and troubleshooting with a manufacturers abroad
Wearables — Plastic gem know-how
Electronics — Counting Pin Numbers
Biohacking — Exploring Our Inner Reality : Entopic Visions
Python for Microcontrollers — CircuitPython 3.0.0 Release Candidate 0 released!
No comments yet.
Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.