- Welcome to your Awesome Robot by Viviane Schwarz (0:15)
- Hacking Electronics by Simon Monk (1:11)
- Red Berry Tote Bag (1:44)
- GPIO Tube Ribbon Cable for Raspberry Pi – 12″ long (2:33)
- GPIO Extender Cable for Raspberry Pi – 12″ long (2:33)
- LPCXpresso LPC1347 Development Board with LPC-Link (4:50)
- LPCXpresso LPC1769 Development Board with LPC-Link (4:50)
- BeagleBone Black (8:28)
- TV Microscope – 25x & 400x magnification / 8 LEDs (13:35)
- Adafruit Pi Case- Enclosure for Raspberry Pi Model A or B (16:47)
- RGB Color Sensor with IR filter – TCS34725 (19:36)
Make a robot friend with Adafruit’s CRICKIT – A Creative Robotics & Interactive Construction Kit. It’s an add-on to our popular Circuit Playground Express, FEATHER and other platforms to make and program robots with CircuitPython, MakeCode, and Arduino. Start controlling motors, servos, solenoids. You also get signal pins, capacitive touch sensors, a NeoPixel driver and amplified speaker output. It complements & extends your boards so you can still use all the goodies on the microcontroller, now you have a robotics playground as well.
Have an amazing project to share? Join the SHOW-AND-TELL every Wednesday night at 7:30pm ET on Google+ Hangouts.
Join us every Wednesday night at 8pm ET for Ask an Engineer!
Maker Business — Fewer startups, and other collateral damage from the 2018 tariffs
Wearables — Battery wash cycle
Electronics — How to make your own magnetic field probe!
Biohacking — The State of DNA Analysis in Three Mindmaps
Python for Microcontrollers — One year of CircuitPython weeklies!
No comments yet.
Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.