- Welcome to your Awesome Robot by Viviane Schwarz (0:15)
- Hacking Electronics by Simon Monk (1:11)
- Red Berry Tote Bag (1:44)
- GPIO Tube Ribbon Cable for Raspberry Pi – 12″ long (2:33)
- GPIO Extender Cable for Raspberry Pi – 12″ long (2:33)
- LPCXpresso LPC1347 Development Board with LPC-Link (4:50)
- LPCXpresso LPC1769 Development Board with LPC-Link (4:50)
- BeagleBone Black (8:28)
- TV Microscope – 25x & 400x magnification / 8 LEDs (13:35)
- Adafruit Pi Case- Enclosure for Raspberry Pi Model A or B (16:47)
- RGB Color Sensor with IR filter – TCS34725 (19:36)
Stop breadboarding and soldering – start making immediately! Adafruit’s Circuit Playground is jam-packed with LEDs, sensors, buttons, alligator clip pads and more. Build projects with Circuit Playground in a few minutes with the drag-and-drop MakeCode programming site, learn computer science using the CS Discoveries class on code.org, jump into CircuitPython to learn Python and hardware together, or even use Arduino IDE. Circuit Playground Express is the newest and best Circuit Playground board, with support for MakeCode, CircuitPython, and Arduino. It has a powerful processor, 10 NeoPixels, mini speaker, InfraRed receive and transmit, two buttons, a switch, 14 alligator clip pads, and lots of sensors: capacitive touch, IR proximity, temperature, light, motion and sound. A whole wide world of electronics and coding is waiting for you, and it fits in the palm of your hand.
Have an amazing project to share? Join the SHOW-AND-TELL every Wednesday night at 7:30pm ET on Google+ Hangouts.
Join us every Wednesday night at 8pm ET for Ask an Engineer!
Maker Business — Spotlight on Makeblock, one of the latest companies to find success in the STEAM market
Wearables — The press of a button
Electronics — Avoid serial confusion!
Biohacking — BDNF a Biohackers Best Friend
Python for Microcontrollers — The Python powered synth is here @circuitpython @micropython @ThePSF #Python
No comments yet.
Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.