- SD/MicroSD Memory Card (8 GB SDHC) (0:03)
- 2-Way 2.1mm DC Barrel Jack Splitter Squid (0:25)
- 4-Way 2.1mm DC Barrel Jack Splitter (0:25)
- EL Wire Coin Cell Mini Inverter (2:14)
- EL Wire 1xAAA Mini Inverter (2:14)
- Litex White LEDs on White Fabric Ribbon Pack (4:55)
- Litex White LEDs on Black Fabric Ribbon Pack (4:55)
- Litex Spare Battery Case (4:55)
- BeagleBone Black (8:15)
- Adafruit Bone Box – Enclosure for Beagle Bone/Beagle Bone Black (8:25)
- Raspberry Pi Model A 256MB RAM (10:37)
- Maxbotix Ultrasonic Rangefinder – HR-USB-EZ1 (11:53)
- rePaper – 1.44″ Graphic eInk Development Board (13:10)
- rePaper – 2.7″ Graphic eInk Development Board (13:10)
- Arduino Esplora (18:18)
- Flora Color Sensor – TCS34725 (22:21)
Stop breadboarding and soldering – start making immediately! Adafruit’s Circuit Playground is jam-packed with LEDs, sensors, buttons, alligator clip pads and more. Build projects with Circuit Playground in a few minutes with the drag-and-drop MakeCode programming site, learn computer science using the CS Discoveries class on code.org, jump into CircuitPython to learn Python and hardware together, TinyGO, or even use the Arduino IDE. Circuit Playground Express is the newest and best Circuit Playground board, with support for CircuitPython, MakeCode, and Arduino. It has a powerful processor, 10 NeoPixels, mini speaker, InfraRed receive and transmit, two buttons, a switch, 14 alligator clip pads, and lots of sensors: capacitive touch, IR proximity, temperature, light, motion and sound. A whole wide world of electronics and coding is waiting for you, and it fits in the palm of your hand.
Have an amazing project to share? The Electronics Show and Tell is every Wednesday at 7pm ET! To join, head over to YouTube and check out the show’s live chat – we’ll post the link there.
Join us every Wednesday night at 8pm ET for Ask an Engineer!
Maker Business — How (some) chips get made
Wearables — When it comes to wiring your neopixels, direction matters!
Electronics — Have the need for speed? This diode might be right for you
Python for Microcontrollers — Python on Microcontrollers Newsletter: 100 Blinka Compatible SBCs, RISC-V, and so much more! #CircuitPython @micropython @ThePSF @Raspberry_Pi
Adafruit IoT Monthly — Turtle Eggs, Pool Monitors, and more!
Microsoft MakeCode — MakeCode Thank You!
EYE on NPI — Maxim’s Himalaya uSLIC Step-Down Power Module #EyeOnNPI @maximintegrated @digikey
New Products – Adafruit Industries – Makers, hackers, artists, designers and engineers! — JP’s Product Pick of the Week 12/6/22 PCA9548 8-Channel I2C Multiplexer @adafruit @johnedgarpark #adafruit #newproductpick
No comments yet.
Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.