- SD/MicroSD Memory Card (8 GB SDHC) (0:03)
- 2-Way 2.1mm DC Barrel Jack Splitter Squid (0:25)
- 4-Way 2.1mm DC Barrel Jack Splitter (0:25)
- EL Wire Coin Cell Mini Inverter (2:14)
- EL Wire 1xAAA Mini Inverter (2:14)
- Litex White LEDs on White Fabric Ribbon Pack (4:55)
- Litex White LEDs on Black Fabric Ribbon Pack (4:55)
- Litex Spare Battery Case (4:55)
- BeagleBone Black (8:15)
- Adafruit Bone Box – Enclosure for Beagle Bone/Beagle Bone Black (8:25)
- Raspberry Pi Model A 256MB RAM (10:37)
- Maxbotix Ultrasonic Rangefinder – HR-USB-EZ1 (11:53)
- rePaper – 1.44″ Graphic eInk Development Board (13:10)
- rePaper – 2.7″ Graphic eInk Development Board (13:10)
- Arduino Esplora (18:18)
- Flora Color Sensor – TCS34725 (22:21)
Stop breadboarding and soldering – start making immediately! Adafruit’s Circuit Playground is jam-packed with LEDs, sensors, buttons, alligator clip pads and more. Build projects with Circuit Playground in a few minutes with the drag-and-drop MakeCode programming site, learn computer science using the CS Discoveries class on code.org, jump into CircuitPython to learn Python and hardware together, or even use Arduino IDE. Circuit Playground Express is the newest and best Circuit Playground board, with support for MakeCode, CircuitPython, and Arduino. It has a powerful processor, 10 NeoPixels, mini speaker, InfraRed receive and transmit, two buttons, a switch, 14 alligator clip pads, and lots of sensors: capacitive touch, IR proximity, temperature, light, motion and sound. A whole wide world of electronics and coding is waiting for you, and it fits in the palm of your hand.
Have an amazing project to share? Join the SHOW-AND-TELL every Wednesday night at 7:30pm ET on Google+ Hangouts.
Join us every Wednesday night at 8pm ET for Ask an Engineer!
Maker Business — Rethink Robotics closes shop. Long live collaborative robots #makerbusiness
Wearables — Cleaning is key
Electronics — Serial overkill
Biohacking — Biohacking Resources – Books, Talks and Podcasts
Python for Microcontrollers — CircuitPython @ Hackaday SuperCon #ICYMI @circuitpython @micropython @ThePSF #Python
No comments yet.
Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.