NEW PRODUCT – Autoranging Digital Multimeter Pen – MS8211D – Chances are you spent time today poking into a circuit with two hands and then craning your neck over looking over at a multimeter display, which causes you to slip and lose your spot. OK well at least we had to do that, and that’s when we decided it was time to pick up one of these pen-style digital multimeters. It’s small and light but has a full featured multimeter inside. The ground probe is actually a wired clamp (it has a nice sharp tip or you can grab onto a ground wire). So you can just poke around with one hand and see the values instantly.
Comes in a nice padded case and has a nifty retractable tip so you won’t accidentally stab something in your toolkit. Powered by 2 x AAA batteries, included.
- DC Voltage Range 200mV/2V/20V/200V/600V: ±(0.7%)
- AC Voltage Range 200mV/2V/20V/200V: ±(0.8%)
- AC Voltage Range 600V: ±(1.0%)
- DC Current Range 20mA/200mA: ±(1.5%)
- AC Current Range 20mA/200mA: ±(2.0%)
- Resistance Range 200Ω: ±(1.0%)
- Resistance Range 2kΩ/20KΩ/200KΩ/2MΩ: ±(1.0%)
- Resistance Range 20MΩ: ±(1.0%)
- Display Counts: 2000
- Auto Ranging
- Manual Ranging
- Logic Level Test >3.5V is High Level
- Auto Power Off
- Diode Range: 2.7V
- Continuity Buzzer
- Maximum Value Hold
- Data Hold
- Retractable Tip for Safe Storage
- Power Supply: 2 x 1.5AAA Batteries
- Product Size: 208mm / 8.2″ x 38mm / 1/5″ x 29mm / 1.1″
- Product Weight: 110g / 0.2lb
- Category: CE ETL
Have an amazing project to share? Join the SHOW-AND-TELL every Wednesday night at 7:30pm ET on Google+ Hangouts.
Join us every Wednesday night at 8pm ET for Ask an Engineer!
Learn resistor values with Mho’s Resistance or get the best electronics calculator for engineers “Circuit Playground” – Adafruit’s Apps!
Maker Business — Shenzhen: The Silicon Valley of Hardware (Full Documentary) and Who invests in hardware?
Wearables — Take flight with shiny wings
Electronics — Inadequate volt signal
Biohacking — Movie: The Immortalists – Live Forever… or die trying.
No comments yet.
Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.