- Adafruit Proto Plate for Beagle Bone & Beagle Bone Black (0:07)
- Micro-HDMI to HDMI Socket Adapter Cable (0:27)
- USB Powered Speakers (1:33)
- PIXEL Guts Kit – Bluetooth Controlled 32×32 RGB LED Matrix Kit (2:30)
- SMD Component Testing Tweezers (4:37)
- Autoranging Digital Multimeter Pen (4:37)
- Pressure-Sensitive Conductive Sheet (Velostat/Linqstat) (9:38)
- Knit Jersey Conductive Fabric – 20cm square (7:44)
- Acrylic Stand for 16×2 Character LCD (10:34)
- Standalone 5-Pad Capacitive Touch Sensor Breakout – AT42QT1070 (11:38)
Have an amazing project to share? Join the SHOW-AND-TELL every Wednesday night at 7:30pm ET on Google+ Hangouts.
Join us every Wednesday night at 8pm ET for Ask an Engineer!
Learn resistor values with Mho’s Resistance or get the best electronics calculator for engineers “Circuit Playground” – Adafruit’s Apps!
Maker Business — “If Work Is Digital, Why Do We Still Go to the Office?”
Wearables — Stiff upper lip
Electronics — Signature required?
Biohacking — BBC Biohacking: Technology and Health
No comments yet.
Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.