- Adafruit Proto Plate for Beagle Bone & Beagle Bone Black (0:07)
- Micro-HDMI to HDMI Socket Adapter Cable (0:27)
- USB Powered Speakers (1:33)
- PIXEL Guts Kit – Bluetooth Controlled 32×32 RGB LED Matrix Kit (2:30)
- SMD Component Testing Tweezers (4:37)
- Autoranging Digital Multimeter Pen (4:37)
- Pressure-Sensitive Conductive Sheet (Velostat/Linqstat) (9:38)
- Knit Jersey Conductive Fabric – 20cm square (7:44)
- Acrylic Stand for 16×2 Character LCD (10:34)
- Standalone 5-Pad Capacitive Touch Sensor Breakout – AT42QT1070 (11:38)
Stop breadboarding and soldering – start making immediately! Adafruit’s Circuit Playground is jam-packed with LEDs, sensors, buttons, alligator clip pads and more. Build projects with Circuit Playground in a few minutes with the drag-and-drop MakeCode programming site, learn computer science using the CS Discoveries class on code.org, jump into CircuitPython to learn Python and hardware together, or even use Arduino IDE. Circuit Playground Express is the newest and best Circuit Playground board, with support for MakeCode, CircuitPython, and Arduino. It has a powerful processor, 10 NeoPixels, mini speaker, InfraRed receive and transmit, two buttons, a switch, 14 alligator clip pads, and lots of sensors: capacitive touch, IR proximity, temperature, light, motion and sound. A whole wide world of electronics and coding is waiting for you, and it fits in the palm of your hand.
Have an amazing project to share? Join the SHOW-AND-TELL every Wednesday night at 7:30pm ET on Google+ Hangouts.
Join us every Wednesday night at 8pm ET for Ask an Engineer!
Maker Business — Robotics manufacturer Anki shuts down
Wearables — Authentic shell business
Electronics — Lazy Libraries
Biohacking — Biohacking : The State of Tactile Notifications
Python for Microcontrollers — Google Coral, the console worn as a badge, and more Python on hardware! #Python #Adafruit #CircuitPython @circuitpython @micropython @ThePSF @Adafruit
No comments yet.
Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.