The Hardware Summer Camp teaches early-stage hardware entrepreneurs the actionable skills they need to go from prototype to sellable product. Industry leaders will give talks on all the topics (listed below) that you need through every stage of the process. Participants will also have the chance to meet one-on-one with hardware pros to discuss goals / challenges within their company.
The Hardware Summer Camp will take place on June 15th-16th at O’Reilly Alpha Tech Ventures in San Francisco.
– Ariel Braunstein & Scott Kabat, founders of Flip Video
– Dale Dougherty, founder of Maker Media
– Eric Migicovsky, founder of Pebble
– Dave Merrill, founder of Sifteo
– and many more!
– Prototyping and Human Centered Design
– How to Pitch your Hardware Startup
– Preparing for a Crowdfunding Campaign
– Finding / Working with your Contract Manufacturer
– Functional Testing & Certification UL/CE
– Packaging & Kitting
– Marketing / PR / Branding
– Order Management & Fulfillment
– Getting into Big Box Stores
– Community & Customer Service
– Building a Hardware Platform
Nick is answering questions about the event on Reddit.
Have an amazing project to share? Join the SHOW-AND-TELL every Wednesday night at 7:30pm ET on Google+ Hangouts.
Join us every Wednesday night at 8pm ET for Ask an Engineer!
Learn resistor values with Mho’s Resistance or get the best electronics calculator for engineers “Circuit Playground” – Adafruit’s Apps!
Maker Business — Shenzhen: The Silicon Valley of Hardware (Full Documentary) and Who invests in hardware?
Wearables — Take flight with shiny wings
Electronics — Inadequate volt signal
Biohacking — Movie: The Immortalists – Live Forever… or die trying.
No comments yet.
Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.