- “How Your Class Can Invent Their Own Unique Human Synthesizers”
- “Plans and Ideas For Facilitating a Workshop on MaKey MaKey Water-Based Inventions”
See below for full example submissions.
Entries will be judged based on whether your Group-How-To is:
- clear enough that anyone new to MaKey MaKey can follow your lead
- bonus: open-ended — each participant or group
- diverges to a unique outcome
- 5 winners at $1000 cash each
- Up to 20 winners featured/published as our favorite MaKey MaKey Group How-To’s (either as a webpage, pdf, book, etc. not yet decided)
How To Enter
Create a new topic with your title in the Group How-To forum. For example, a topic might read “How to Take People Into the Woods and Make Tree Instruments.” Then either put your entry in the forum post, or attach it as an extra file, or post a link to your submission.
Note: Creating a new topic requires a forum account.
Every Monday is Makey Makey™ Monday here at Adafruit! The MaKey MaKey – by Jay Silver and Eric Rosenbaum, made by JoyLabz! Ever played Mario on Play-Doh or Piano on Bananas? Alligator clip the Internet to Your World. MaKey MaKey is an invention kit for the 21st century. Find out more details at makeymakey.com or watch the video at makeymakey.com. Turn everyday objects into touchpads and combine them with the internet. It’s a simple Invention Kit for Beginners and Experts doing art, engineering, and everything in between! If you have a cool project you’ve made with your Makey Makey be sure to send it in to be featured here!
Have an amazing project to share? Join the SHOW-AND-TELL every Wednesday night at 7:30pm ET on Google+ Hangouts.
Join us every Wednesday night at 8pm ET for Ask an Engineer!
Learn resistor values with Mho’s Resistance or get the best electronics calculator for engineers “Circuit Playground” – Adafruit’s Apps!
Maker Business — “Inside One of the World’s Most Secretive iPhone Factories”
Wearables — It’s not cheating
Electronics — Blown transistor?
Biohacking — “1 Minute of All-Out Exercise May Have Benefits of 45 Minutes of Moderate Exertion”
No comments yet.
Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.