- USB WiFi (802.11b/g/n) Module with Antenna for Raspberry Pi (0:05)
- UBEC DC/DC Step-Down (Buck) Converter – 5V @ 3A output (0:40)
- Keyfob 2-Button RF Remote Control – 315MHz (4:00)
- Keyfob Single Button RF Remote Control – 315MHz (4:00)
- Miniature TTL Serial JPEG Camera with NTSC Video (4:55)
- GA1A12S202 Log-scale Analog Light Sensor (6:52)
- SHARP Memory Display Breakout – 1.3″ 96×96 Silver Monochrome (9:05)
Have an amazing project to share? Join the SHOW-AND-TELL every Wednesday night at 7:30pm ET on Google+ Hangouts.
Join us every Wednesday night at 8pm ET for Ask an Engineer!
Learn resistor values with Mho’s Resistance or get the best electronics calculator for engineers “Circuit Playground” – Adafruit’s Apps!
Maker Business — TechShop is closed, files bankruptcy
Wearables — Get concrete solutions
Electronics — Are you grounded?
Biohacking — Learning to See with Sound
No comments yet.
Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.