IN STOCK – Xively Jumpstart Kit: ARM® mbed Edition. Xively and ARM have partnered to provide you the hardware, software and services you need to accelerate your ideas into connected products. The ARM mbed starter kit is available today and has everything needed to prototype and connect to Xively Cloud Services™. ARM mbed is a rapid development platform for ARM-based microcontrollers with an online IDE, community and cookbook of ready-to-go hardware and libraries. In this tutorial, we will connect the mbed LPC1768 board to Xively, and log a few values over an ethernet connection to test our connectivity.
- mbed – LPC1768 development board with free online IDE
- mbed Application board – plug in your mbed for instant Internet & sensor access
- Xively quickstart card with free Xively signup!
NXP LPC1768, ARM Cortex-M3
- Specs: 96MHz, 32KB RAM, 512KB FLASH
- I/O: Ethernet, USB Host/Device, 2xSPI, 2xI2C, 3xUART, CAN, 6xPWM, 6xADC, GPIO
- Peripherals: see mbed Application Board
- Power: 5V USB or 4.5-9V supply
Have an amazing project to share? Join the SHOW-AND-TELL every Wednesday night at 7:30pm ET on Google+ Hangouts.
Join us every Wednesday night at 8pm ET for Ask an Engineer!
Learn resistor values with Mho’s Resistance or get the best electronics calculator for engineers “Circuit Playground” – Adafruit’s Apps!
Maker Business — Thank you from Adafruit
Wearables — Need a lot of power for your project? Read on!
Electronics — Watch the gate voltage!
No comments yet.
Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.