- Transistor Man Shirt (0:12)
- Xively Jumpstart Kit: ARM® mbed Edition (0:28)
- 2.1mm DC Barrel Plug to Alligator Clips (1:28)
- 2.1mm DC Barrel Jack to Alligator Clips (1:28)
- USB DIY Connector Shell – Type Micro-B Plug (3:13)
- USB DIY Connector Shell – Type A Male Plug (3:13)
- Litex White LEDs on White Fabric Ribbon Pack – 1.5 meter 30 LEDs (6:20)
- Litex White LEDs on Black Fabric Ribbon Pack – 1.5 meter 30 LEDs (6:20)
- RGB 7-Segment Digit – 1″ Tall Digit (8:10)
- Adafruit Push-button Power Switch Breakout (11:52)
- USB / DC / Solar Lithium Ion/Polymer charger – v2 (15:46)
Stop breadboarding and soldering – start making immediately! Adafruit’s Circuit Playground is jam-packed with LEDs, sensors, buttons, alligator clip pads and more. Build projects with Circuit Playground in a few minutes with the drag-and-drop MakeCode programming site, learn computer science using the CS Discoveries class on code.org, jump into CircuitPython to learn Python and hardware together, or even use Arduino IDE. Circuit Playground Express is the newest and best Circuit Playground board, with support for MakeCode, CircuitPython, and Arduino. It has a powerful processor, 10 NeoPixels, mini speaker, InfraRed receive and transmit, two buttons, a switch, 14 alligator clip pads, and lots of sensors: capacitive touch, IR proximity, temperature, light, motion and sound. A whole wide world of electronics and coding is waiting for you, and it fits in the palm of your hand.
Have an amazing project to share? Join the SHOW-AND-TELL every Wednesday night at 7:30pm ET on Google+ Hangouts.
Join us every Wednesday night at 8pm ET for Ask an Engineer!
Maker Business — Rethink Robotics closes shop. Long live collaborative robots #makerbusiness
Wearables — Cleaning is key
Electronics — Serial overkill
Biohacking — Biohacking Resources – Books, Talks and Podcasts
Python for Microcontrollers — CircuitPython @ Hackaday SuperCon #ICYMI @circuitpython @micropython @ThePSF #Python
No comments yet.
Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.