VisualPi is a Drag and Drop .NET Control for Raspberry Pi, with GPIO and Media functions.
- Control Raspberry Pi over your home network with Visual Studio.
- The VisualPi form control provides real time feedback on state of GPIO ports.
- Uses familiar .NET syntax: VisualPi.GPIO.SetIO(GPIO12,1)
- GPIO ports on the Visual Pi control turn green when active.
- You can control GPIO and media functions as well from the component.
- Just connect Raspberry Pi to your network
- The VisualPi control communicate directly with your Raspberry Pi
- Turn Raspberry Pi into your own .NET Controlled Media Center:
How to use it?
Once Raspberry Pi is on your home network. Using any Windows PC running Visual Studio, add the VisualPi .NET library reference. Now you can drag the VisualPi control to your project, right from the toolbox .. that’s it!
Each Friday is PiDay here at Adafruit, be sure to check out our posts, tutorials and new Raspberry Pi related products. Have you tried the new “Adafruit Raspberry Pi Educational Linux Distro” ? It’s our tweaked distribution for teaching electronics using the Raspberry Pi. But wait, there’s more! Try our new Raspberry Pi WebIDE! The easiest way to learn programming on a Raspberry Pi.
We now have Raspberry Pi Model B with 512MB RAM in stock and shipping now!
Have an amazing project to share? Join the SHOW-AND-TELL every Wednesday night at 7:30pm ET on Google+ Hangouts.
Join us every Wednesday night at 8pm ET for Ask an Engineer!
Learn resistor values with Mho’s Resistance or get the best electronics calculator for engineers “Circuit Playground” – Adafruit’s Apps!
Maker Business — Kickstarter’s “12 Tips on Shipping Rewards”
Wearables — Diffuse the glow
Electronics — Check out this shorthand shortcut
Biohacking — Testing for Fat Burning at the Colorado 200
No comments yet.
Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.