We rarely post Kickstarters, but Chris Walker is a friend of Adafruit’s and he recently stopped by to give us a demo, it’s great – we hope to one day stock them!. AGENT: The World’s Smartest Watch by Secret Labs + House of Horology @ Kickstarter.
- 2 days until the end of the campaign
- 925%+ funded already, closing in on $1 million
- extra funding being used to hold hackathons, upgrade watchstraps from silicone to leather (optional), licensing international fonts and premium weather data streams, building app store, etc.
- sdk and emulator, .NET Micro Framework
- dual-processor, built-in power metering
- 7 days battery runtime (typical), up to 30 days battery runtime (watchface-only mode)
- watch app store — and you can side-load apps (run *anyapp, no walled garden)
- we are open sourcing our .NET Micro Framework port for the new SAM4S microcontrollers.
Have an amazing project to share? Join the SHOW-AND-TELL every Wednesday night at 7:30pm ET on Google+ Hangouts.
Join us every Wednesday night at 8pm ET for Ask an Engineer!
Learn resistor values with Mho’s Resistance or get the best electronics calculator for engineers “Circuit Playground” – Adafruit’s Apps!
Maker Business — “Finally — some data on whether crowdfunding is a good investment or not”
Wearables — Sample code is your new best friend
Electronics — Meaningful gains
No comments yet.
Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.