- Heart Rate Educational Starter Pack with Polar Wireless Sensors (0:03)
- Onion Pi Pack w/Small Antenna – Make a Raspberry Pi Tor Proxy #raspberrypi (0:55) /
- Red Hex-Segment Single Digit – 0.8″ Tall Common Cathode (1:58)
- Red Hex-Segment Single Digit – 2.3″ Tall Common anode (1:58)
- ADXL377 – High-G Triple-Axis Accelerometer (+-200g Analog Out) (3:44)
- OLED Breakout Board – 16-bit Color 0.96″ w/microSD holder (4:55)
- Adafruit 16-Channel 12-bit PWM/Servo Shield – I2C interface (5:58)
Have an amazing project to share? Join the SHOW-AND-TELL every Wednesday night at 7:30pm ET on Google+ Hangouts.
Join us every Wednesday night at 8pm ET for Ask an Engineer!
Learn resistor values with Mho’s Resistance or get the best electronics calculator for engineers “Circuit Playground” – Adafruit’s Apps!
Maker Business — “If Work Is Digital, Why Do We Still Go to the Office?”
Wearables — Stiff upper lip
Electronics — Signature required?
Biohacking — BBC Biohacking: Technology and Health
No comments yet.
Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.