This is a design for an open-source prototyping shield for Arduino. It has tons of cool features, to make prototyping on your Arduino easy.
- Compatible with NG, Diecimila, Duemilanove and any Arduino-clone in the ‘classic’ shape and pinout.
- Reset button up top
- ICSP header
- Lots of GND and +5V rails.
- DIP prototyping area makes it easy to add more chips.
- SOIC prototyping area above USB jack for up to 14-pin SOIC chip, narrow medium or wide package.
- Use ‘mini’ or ‘medium’ breadboard.
- Two 3mm LEDs with matching resistors.
- Extra 6mm button
Make a robot friend with Adafruit’s CRICKIT – A Creative Robotics & Interactive Construction Kit. It’s an add-on to our popular Circuit Playground Express, FEATHER and other platforms to make and program robots with CircuitPython, MakeCode, and Arduino. Start controlling motors, servos, solenoids. You also get signal pins, capacitive touch sensors, a NeoPixel driver and amplified speaker output. It complements & extends your boards so you can still use all the goodies on the microcontroller, now you have a robotics playground as well.
Have an amazing project to share? Join the SHOW-AND-TELL every Wednesday night at 7:30pm ET on Google+ Hangouts.
Join us every Wednesday night at 8pm ET for Ask an Engineer!
Maker Business — Fewer startups, and other collateral damage from the 2018 tariffs
Wearables — Light as a Worbla feather
Electronics — How to make your own magnetic field probe!
Biohacking — The State of DNA Analysis in Three Mindmaps
Python for Microcontrollers — One year of CircuitPython weeklies!
No comments yet.
Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.