This is a design for an open-source prototyping shield for Arduino. It has tons of cool features, to make prototyping on your Arduino easy.
- Compatible with NG, Diecimila, Duemilanove and any Arduino-clone in the ‘classic’ shape and pinout.
- Reset button up top
- ICSP header
- Lots of GND and +5V rails.
- DIP prototyping area makes it easy to add more chips.
- SOIC prototyping area above USB jack for up to 14-pin SOIC chip, narrow medium or wide package.
- Use ‘mini’ or ‘medium’ breadboard.
- Two 3mm LEDs with matching resistors.
- Extra 6mm button
Have an amazing project to share? Join the SHOW-AND-TELL every Wednesday night at 7:30pm ET on Google+ Hangouts.
Join us every Wednesday night at 8pm ET for Ask an Engineer!
Learn resistor values with Mho’s Resistance or get the best electronics calculator for engineers “Circuit Playground” – Adafruit’s Apps!
Maker Business — “If Work Is Digital, Why Do We Still Go to the Office?”
Wearables — Stiff upper lip
Electronics — Signature required?
Biohacking — Race Nutrition – Eating a Bunch of Chemicals
No comments yet.
Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.