- Silicone Cicoil Wire Cable – 4-pin 24AWG (0:05)
- Pi GPIO Reference Board (1:31)
- Adjustable Pi Camera Mount (2:47)
- CELESTRON FirstScope Telescope (3:56)
- Adafruit Multi-pitch FPC Adapter – 40 Pin 0.5/0.6/0.7/0.8/1.0mm (5:55)
- OLED Breakout Board – 16-bit Color 1.5″ w/microSD holder (7:40)
Have an amazing project to share? Join the SHOW-AND-TELL every Wednesday night at 7:30pm ET on Google+ Hangouts.
Join us every Wednesday night at 8pm ET for Ask an Engineer!
Learn resistor values with Mho’s Resistance or get the best electronics calculator for engineers “Circuit Playground” – Adafruit’s Apps!
Maker Business — Lessons Learned Scaling Airbnb 100X
Wearables — Start with a sketch
Electronics — When do I use X10?
Biohacking — Project Peri – Translates Sound into Light for the Hearing Impaired
No comments yet.
Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.