Angaza Design provides a hardware/software platform that enables “Pay-As-You-Go” (PAYG) pricing for solar energy products in emerging markets. Our reference design is a 3W solar device from which customers in East Africa can buy energy using electronic payments, exactly like they buy cell phone airtime. Our technology makes it possible for distributors and manufacturers of energy products to reach the billion+ consumers living off-grid.
Angaza is looking for a talented generalist electrical engineer to join our team in the SF Bay Area.
- designing and optimizing new product hardware;
- supporting ongoing manufacturing;
- assisting with firmware development;
- contributing to collaborative research in low-cost distributed metering, including novel digital communication systems;
- traveling occasionally to field sites across the world;
- and helping to solve any of the unforeseen and exciting challenges that emerge in a rapidly changing startup environment.
If hired, you will create a new approach to how energy is generated, distributed, and financed in emerging markets. You will receive both a salary and equity stake in the company.
Have an amazing project to share? Join the SHOW-AND-TELL every Wednesday night at 7:30pm ET on Google+ Hangouts.
Join us every Wednesday night at 8pm ET for Ask an Engineer!
Learn resistor values with Mho’s Resistance or get the best electronics calculator for engineers “Circuit Playground” – Adafruit’s Apps!
Maker Business — Former Arduino co-founder Gianluca Martino is working on an Arduino programmable
Wearables — Scale it down
Electronics — A short lesson in RF protection
Biohacking — Halo Sport Prosumer Grade tDCS
No comments yet.
Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.