NEW PRODUCT – Compact Switching Power Supply – Selectable Output 3-12VDC. Wow, is this not the most useful thing you did not know existed or what? Its a switching wall adapter where you can easily change the voltage! It’s like a benchtop supply you can take with you anywhere.
This model is 10 Watts and has 6 selectable outputs ranging from 3V to 12VDC and up to 1.5A output. It has a 2-prong plug, but takes 110VAC to 240VAC so you can use it anywhere with a simple plug adapter.
It comes with a range of tips, such as 2.5mm mono, 3.5mm mono, 5.5mm/2.5mm, 2.5mm/2.1mm, 4mm, etc. You could use this with just about any device or project, it’s very handy!
- Multi changeable plug DC-cord.
- Universal AC input 100V to 240V, 50Hz/60Hz
- Universal AC input plug available (BSI, USA, Europe, Aust)
- 6 selectable outputs: 3V-12V MAX. 1500mA.
- Over load, over current, over heat protection.
- International approval CE EN60950, UL1950, CSA22.2 No.950.
- EMC approval EN55022.
- Extra low consumption during standby (about 8% of linear adapter).
- Weight: 86g approximately.
- Small size: 67x29x74mm.
- Cable length: 1.54m / 60 3/4″
|Below is the voltage current table and avoid higher loads!|
|Rate output Voltage||3V||4.5V||6V||7V||9V||12V|
|Max. output current at 220V||1.5A||1.2A||1.0A||0.9A||0.8A||0.7A|
|Max. output current at 110V||1.5A||1.2A||1.0A||0.9A||0.8A||0.6A|
Have an amazing project to share? Join the SHOW-AND-TELL every Wednesday night at 7:30pm ET on Google+ Hangouts.
Join us every Wednesday night at 8pm ET for Ask an Engineer!
Learn resistor values with Mho’s Resistance or get the best electronics calculator for engineers “Circuit Playground” – Adafruit’s Apps!
Maker Business — Why big companies die #makerbusiness
Wearables — Take your manicure to the next level with NFC
Electronics — Motor interference
Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.