PiMiner project updated to v1.1
Our PiMiner bitcoin mining controller & monitoring project just got a refresh with new features!
New in v1.1:
- Added mining auto-start after boot (see tutorial for setup)
- Time format changed to dd:hh:mm
- Abbreviated large share count (ex. 12300 == “12k3”)
- Revised error % calculation: 100 * HW / (diff1shares + HW)
- Added MtGox last, high, & low price (currency can be changed in PiMinerInfo.py)
- Removed cgminer data logging (was appending nohup.out)
- Misc. tutorial revisions/clarifications
Head over to the Adafruit Learning System for all the deets.
Join 6,000+ makers on Adafruit’s Discord channels and be part of the community! http://adafru.it/discord
CircuitPython in 2018 – Python on Microcontrollers is here!
Have an amazing project to share? Join the SHOW-AND-TELL every Wednesday night at 7:30pm ET on Google+ Hangouts.
Join us every Wednesday night at 8pm ET for Ask an Engineer!
Follow Adafruit on Instagram for top secret new products, behinds the scenes and more https://www.instagram.com/adafruit/
Maker Business — @the_prepared is Soliciting Original Content on Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion
Wearables — Victorian Arduino pizzazz
Electronics — Long live labels!
Biohacking — Cryosauna Applications
Python for Microcontrollers — Building robots with Python, CRICKITS of the week, upcoming hackchat’ & more…
Get the only spam-free daily newsletter about wearables, running a "maker business", electronic tips and more! Subscribe at AdafruitDaily.com
No comments yet.
Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.