Our PiMiner bitcoin mining controller & monitoring project just got a refresh with new features!
New in v1.1:
- Added mining auto-start after boot (see tutorial for setup)
- Time format changed to dd:hh:mm
- Abbreviated large share count (ex. 12300 == “12k3”)
- Revised error % calculation: 100 * HW / (diff1shares + HW)
- Added MtGox last, high, & low price (currency can be changed in PiMinerInfo.py)
- Removed cgminer data logging (was appending nohup.out)
- Misc. tutorial revisions/clarifications
Head over to the Adafruit Learning System for all the deets.
Have an amazing project to share? Join the SHOW-AND-TELL every Wednesday night at 7:30pm ET on Google+ Hangouts.
Join us every Wednesday night at 8pm ET for Ask an Engineer!
Learn resistor values with Mho’s Resistance or get the best electronics calculator for engineers “Circuit Playground” – Adafruit’s Apps!
Maker Business — Amazon may take on Alibaba?
Wearables — Enclosures help fight body humidity in costumes
Electronics — Staple Jumpers
Biohacking — “Health And Fitness Data Is Useless”
No comments yet.
Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.