- MakerBot Adafruit Edition (0:22)
- “Wire Wrap” Thin Prototyping & Repair Wire – 200m 30AWG Blue (0:45)
- Compact Switching Power Supply – Selectable Output 3-12VDC (1:27)
- Shield stacking headers for Arduino (R3 Compatible) (2:36)
- Analog Feedback Servo (2:55)
- Adafruit Motor/Stepper/Servo Shield for Arduino v2 Kit (5:12)
Have an amazing project to share? Join the SHOW-AND-TELL every Wednesday night at 7:30pm ET on Google+ Hangouts.
Join us every Wednesday night at 8pm ET for Ask an Engineer!
Learn resistor values with Mho’s Resistance or get the best electronics calculator for engineers “Circuit Playground” – Adafruit’s Apps!
Maker Business — Lessons Learned Scaling Airbnb 100X
Wearables — Start with a sketch
Electronics — When do I use X10?
Biohacking — Project Peri – Translates Sound into Light for the Hearing Impaired
No comments yet.
Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.