In sports, impacts are a part of the game. CHECKLIGHT™ alerts athletes, coaches, athletic trainers and parents to the severity of impacts
- Sensors that are directly coupled to the head to help reflect direct accelerations that the head, not a helmet or chin strap, experiences
- Can be worn with and without a helmet in multiple activities
- Easy to use and comfortable to wear
- Logs the total number of impacts recorded
- *CHECKLIGHT™ is not a concussion diagnostic tool – it provides an objective measurement of impact force and is designed to lead athletes on a pathway to assessment
Every Wednesday is Wearable Wednesday here at Adafruit! We’re bringing you the blinkiest, most fashionable, innovative, and useful wearables from around the web and in our own original projects featuring our wearable Arduino-compatible platform, FLORA. Be sure to post up your wearables projects in the forums or send us a link and you might be featured here on Wearable Wednesday!
Have an amazing project to share? Join the SHOW-AND-TELL every Wednesday night at 7:30pm ET on Google+ Hangouts.
Join us every Wednesday night at 8pm ET for Ask an Engineer!
Learn resistor values with Mho’s Resistance or get the best electronics calculator for engineers “Circuit Playground” – Adafruit’s Apps!
Maker Business — Ladyada @adafruit & makers removed from @whitehouse website #WHChamps #NationOfMakers @mfgday @makerswomen
Wearables — Velcro dread
Electronics — Your job’s a joke, you’re broke, your semiconductor is DOA
Biohacking — Tools for Tracking Daily Sunlight Exposure
No comments yet.
Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.