NEW PRODUCT – Diffused ‘Piranha’ Super-flux RGB (tri-color) LED (10 pack) – Dffused 5mm tri-color LEDs with separate red, green and blue LED chips inside! Ultra bright indicator or illuminator, and fun to color-swirl. 90 degree viewing angle. You can plug these into a breadboard diagonally.
These are Common-Anode type which means you connect one pin to 5V or so and then tie the other three legs to ground through a resistor. We carry and use CA more than CC because multi-LED driver chips (such as the TLC5940/TLC5941) are often designed exclusively for CA and can’t be used with Common-Cathode.
Each order comes with 10 LEDs.
- 0.3″/7.6mm on each side, square. Sometimes called ‘Super flux’ or ‘Piranha’
- Diffused lens, 90 degree viewing angle
- Red: 620 nm wavelength, Green: 517 nm, Blue: 460 nm
- Red: 1.8-2.2V Forward Voltage, at 20mA current, Green: 3.0-3.3V, Blue: 3.0-3.3V
- Red: 800 mcd typical brightness, Green: 1500 mcd, Blue: 700 mcd (3000 mcd total)
- FD-115TRGB-A2 Datasheet
Have an amazing project to share? Join the SHOW-AND-TELL every Wednesday night at 7:30pm ET on Google+ Hangouts.
Join us every Wednesday night at 8pm ET for Ask an Engineer!
Learn resistor values with Mho’s Resistance or get the best electronics calculator for engineers “Circuit Playground” – Adafruit’s Apps!
Maker Business — Transforming Today’s Bad Jobs into Tomorrow’s Good Jobs
Wearables — Snap a picture
Electronics — To Y5V or not to Y5V?
Biohacking — Quantified Bob’s Experience with Ketone Esters
No comments yet.
Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.