NEW PRODUCT – Exploring Arduino by Jeremy Blum – Exploring Arduino uses the popular Arduino microcontroller platform as an instrument to teach topics in electrical engineering, programming, and human-computer interaction. The book shares best practices in programming and design that you can apply to any project, and code snippets and schematics that will serve as a useful references for future projects even after you’ve mastered all the topics in the book.
- Includes dozens of projects that utilize different capabilities of the Arduino, while interfacing with external hardware
- Features chapters that build upon each other, tying in concepts from previous chapters to illustrate new ones
- Includes aspects that are accompanied by video tutorials and other rich multimedia content
- Covers electrical engineering and programming concepts, interfacing with the world through analog and digital sensors, communicating with a computer and other devices, internet connectivity, and much more
- Explains how to combine smaller topics into more complex projects
- Shares downloadable materials and source code for everything covered in the book
Exploring Arduino takes you on an adventure and provides you with exclusive access to materials not found anywhere else!
Have an amazing project to share? Join the SHOW-AND-TELL every Wednesday night at 7:30pm ET on Google+ Hangouts.
Join us every Wednesday night at 8pm ET for Ask an Engineer!
Learn resistor values with Mho’s Resistance or get the best electronics calculator for engineers “Circuit Playground” – Adafruit’s Apps!
Maker Business — Nottingham ‘internet of things’ firm facing closure @365_Agile @WirelessThings
Wearables — From floor to sword
Electronics — Can’t afford a current probe?
Biohacking — OpenHumans – Donate Your Data to Science
No comments yet.
Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.