- Midnight hacker – Pocket electrician (0:20)
- Lithium Ion Polymer Battery – 3.7v 2600mAh (0:30)
- Lithium Ion Polymer Battery – 3.7v 1300mAh (0:30)
- USB Cable – Standard A-B – 3 ft/1m (0:39)
- 9 VDC 1000mA regulated switching power adapter – UL listed (0:47)
- Half-size breadboard – (0:50)
- Exploring Arduino by Jeremy Blum (1:10)
- Diffused ‘Piranha’ Super-flux RGB (tri-color) LED (10 pack) (2:47)
- Punk LED Collar Kit – Red LEDs (4:55)
Have an amazing project to share? Join the SHOW-AND-TELL every Wednesday night at 7:30pm ET on Google+ Hangouts.
Join us every Wednesday night at 8pm ET for Ask an Engineer!
Maker Business — Prototyping PCBs with Particle, a guide from a pro in the field #makerbusiness
Wearables — Learn about stretch
Electronics — Test for interference on the cheap!
Biohacking — Visualizing FLU Data with Wearables
No comments yet.
Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.