NEW PRODUCT – FLORA Sensor Pack – Sense the world around you! The FLORA Sensor Pack includes many types of sensors for your wearable enjoyment. Sense motion, direction, color, light levels, touch, and connections with FLORA sensor breakouts and conductive materials, and a few NeoPixels for experimenting with displaying your sensor information. Take your project portable with the included battery pack and stitch it into a final design with conductive thread. $100 worth of goodies for under $75. There’s no limit to the projects you can make with the included parts:
- FLORA main board
- USB A/MiniB cable
- FLORA Color Sensor (TCS34725)
- FLORA Accelerometer/Compass (LSM303)
- FLORA Lux Sensor (TSL2561)
- Woven Conductive Fabric (for capacitive touch sensing!)
- Sewable Snaps (aka sewable switches!)
- 4x AAA alkaline batteries
- 3xAAA Battery Holder with On/Off Switch and 2-pin JST
- JST Extension Cable
- 4x FLORA RGB NeoPixels v2
- Stainless Steel Conductive Thread – 3 ply – 18 meter/60 ft
We guarantee lots of safe sewing fun!
Have an amazing project to share? Join the SHOW-AND-TELL every Wednesday night at 7:30pm ET on Google+ Hangouts.
Join us every Wednesday night at 8pm ET for Ask an Engineer!
Learn resistor values with Mho’s Resistance or get the best electronics calculator for engineers “Circuit Playground” – Adafruit’s Apps!
Maker Business — “Finally — some data on whether crowdfunding is a good investment or not”
Wearables — Sample code is your new best friend
Electronics — Meaningful gains
No comments yet.
Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.