PiAddict Magazine Issue #6 is now available from:
This is the ‘RISC OS’ issue.
The Triumph of Lazy Tables (RiscLua)
– A look at the Fibonacci sequence of numbers via RiscLua
Promgramming the RiscOS WIMP with BBCBasic (BBCBasic)
– BBCBasic programming under RiscOS on the Raspberry Pi
55 BBC Micro Books CD-ROM Reviewed (BBCBasic)
– BBC programming books on CD-ROM from Drag ‘N Drop Magazine
What are Desktops for? (Risc OS Pi)
– A look at RISC OS Desktops and Applications
Nut Pi Review (Risc OS Pi)
– Available now from RISC OS Open Ltd for £35
This issue also covers ‘How to add a game or app to the Pi Store’.
Check it out here!
Have an amazing project to share? Join the SHOW-AND-TELL every Wednesday night at 7:30pm ET on Google+ Hangouts.
Join us every Wednesday night at 8pm ET for Ask an Engineer!
Learn resistor values with Mho’s Resistance or get the best electronics calculator for engineers “Circuit Playground” – Adafruit’s Apps!
Maker Business — “America wants to believe China can’t innovate. Tech tells a different story”
Wearables — Use your resources
Electronics — Shift away from basic arithmetic
Biohacking — How Exercise Creates Visible Veins
No comments yet.
Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.