(NOTE: Video above is in German, but is handy to scroll through even if you don’t speak German.)
This is a project I build for the first Maker Faire in Germany (in Hannover):
Most of the project is printable with a 3D printer, I used gold colored PLA to get a retro futuristic look.
In addition to the printable parts you will need:
- A Raspberry Pi 😉
- SainSmart 1.8 ST7735R TFT LCD Module
- The kernel module for this display
- 2 small plastic or glass lenses
- Small Bluetooth keyboard
- Bluetooth dongle: http://www.ebay.de/itm/290762845726
- USB Powerbank
- ~40 brass screws M3x20 (some has to be shortened)
- 1 brass screw M3x30
- 2 brass screws M4x20
- ~50 brass nuts M3
- 4 brass nuts M4
- 2 self tapping screws (must fit through the holes of the Raspberry Pi)
- Artificial or real leather
- A cheap wristwatch
- Acrylic glass (fluorescent for a nicer look)
- 2 5mm UV LEDs and two matching resistors
- A small switch
- You will also need some small parts like rivets, cables, USB plugs etc.
Have an amazing project to share? Join the SHOW-AND-TELL every Wednesday night at 7:30pm ET on Google+ Hangouts.
Join us every Wednesday night at 8pm ET for Ask an Engineer!
Learn resistor values with Mho’s Resistance or get the best electronics calculator for engineers “Circuit Playground” – Adafruit’s Apps!
Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.