- Adafruit CC3000 Breakout with Onboard Ceramic Antenna (0:17)
- FLORA Sensor Pack (7:00)
- 16mm Illuminated Pushbuttons (7:54)
- Red Momentary
- Green Momentary
- Yellow Momentary
- Red Latching On/Off Switch
- Green Latching On/Off Switch
- Yellow Latching On/Off Switch
- 16mm Panel Mount Momentary Pushbutton – Red (11:33)
- Analog Feedback Micro Servo – Plastic Gear (12:41)
- Analog Feedback Micro Servo – Metal Gear (12:41)
- Goldie Blox and the Spinning Machine (15:12)
- Adafruit 6-pin AVR ISP Breadboard Adapter Mini Kit (17:28)
- Large Tin With Clear Top Window (19:02)
- CHARGECARD (21:09)
- Thin Lightning Cable for iPhone 5
- Thin Micro USB for Android / Device Charging Cable
- Ultra-thin USB Cable for iPhone 4/4S (30 pin Connect)
- Circuit Patterns Trading Cards from Arachnid Labs (23:18)
Make a robot friend with Adafruit’s CRICKIT – A Creative Robotics & Interactive Construction Kit. It’s an add-on to our popular Circuit Playground Express, FEATHER and other platforms to make and program robots with CircuitPython, MakeCode, and Arduino. Start controlling motors, servos, solenoids. You also get signal pins, capacitive touch sensors, a NeoPixel driver and amplified speaker output. It complements & extends your boards so you can still use all the goodies on the microcontroller, now you have a robotics playground as well.
Have an amazing project to share? Join the SHOW-AND-TELL every Wednesday night at 7:30pm ET on Google+ Hangouts.
Join us every Wednesday night at 8pm ET for Ask an Engineer!
Maker Business — Fewer startups, and other collateral damage from the 2018 tariffs
Wearables — Light as a Worbla feather
Electronics — How to make your own magnetic field probe!
Biohacking — The State of DNA Analysis in Three Mindmaps
Python for Microcontrollers — One year of CircuitPython weeklies!
No comments yet.
Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.