- Adafruit CC3000 Breakout with Onboard Ceramic Antenna (0:17)
- FLORA Sensor Pack (7:00)
- 16mm Illuminated Pushbuttons (7:54)
- Red Momentary
- Green Momentary
- Yellow Momentary
- Red Latching On/Off Switch
- Green Latching On/Off Switch
- Yellow Latching On/Off Switch
- 16mm Panel Mount Momentary Pushbutton – Red (11:33)
- Analog Feedback Micro Servo – Plastic Gear (12:41)
- Analog Feedback Micro Servo – Metal Gear (12:41)
- Goldie Blox and the Spinning Machine (15:12)
- Adafruit 6-pin AVR ISP Breadboard Adapter Mini Kit (17:28)
- Large Tin With Clear Top Window (19:02)
- CHARGECARD (21:09)
- Thin Lightning Cable for iPhone 5
- Thin Micro USB for Android / Device Charging Cable
- Ultra-thin USB Cable for iPhone 4/4S (30 pin Connect)
- Circuit Patterns Trading Cards from Arachnid Labs (23:18)
Stop breadboarding and soldering – start making immediately! Adafruit’s Circuit Playground is jam-packed with LEDs, sensors, buttons, alligator clip pads and more. Build projects with Circuit Playground in a few minutes with the drag-and-drop MakeCode programming site, learn computer science using the CS Discoveries class on code.org, jump into CircuitPython to learn Python and hardware together, TinyGO, or even use the Arduino IDE. Circuit Playground Express is the newest and best Circuit Playground board, with support for CircuitPython, MakeCode, and Arduino. It has a powerful processor, 10 NeoPixels, mini speaker, InfraRed receive and transmit, two buttons, a switch, 14 alligator clip pads, and lots of sensors: capacitive touch, IR proximity, temperature, light, motion and sound. A whole wide world of electronics and coding is waiting for you, and it fits in the palm of your hand.
Have an amazing project to share? The Electronics Show and Tell is every Wednesday at 7pm ET! To join, head over to YouTube and check out the show’s live chat – we’ll post the link there.
Join us every Wednesday night at 8pm ET for Ask an Engineer!
Maker Business — Foxconn executive discusses the dramatically scaled back project in Wisconsin
Wearables — Flex your mind, flex your circuit board
Electronics — Damp Sponge vs Drenched Sponge
Python for Microcontrollers — Python on Microcontrollers Newsletter: New CircuitPython and MicroPython Minor Updates and More! #Python #CircuitPython @micropython @ThePSF
Adafruit IoT Monthly — eInk Postcard, VR Spectrum Instrumentation, and more!
Microsoft MakeCode — MakeCode Thank You!
EYE on NPI — Maxim’s Himalaya uSLIC Step-Down Power Module #EyeOnNPI @maximintegrated @digikey
New Products – Adafruit Industries – Makers, hackers, artists, designers and engineers! — JP’s Product Pick of the Week 6/28/22 USB/DC/Solar LiPo Charger bq24074 @adafruit @johnedgarpark #adafruit #newproductpick
No comments yet.
Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.