NEW PRODUCT – Timber Pibow – Enclosure for Raspberry Pi Computers – The Pibow is a durable and fun case for the Raspberry Pi® computer that is perfectly in touch with the ethos of the Raspberry Pi.
The case is crafted out of seven layers, five of wood and a transparent plastic top and base. Each layer is laser cut and once stacked they securely contain a Raspberry Pi while leaving the primary ports accessible.
Weighing only 85 grams the case is lightweight and ideal for mounting to any surface. Held together by nylon bolts no tools are required for assembly or disassembly.
- Slim profile
- Clear top and base to leave Raspberry Pi visible
- Etched port markings
- High-quality wood + acrylic ‘timber’ theme
- Protects your Raspberry Pi
- Leaves primary ports accessible
- Beautiful, durable, and most of all fun!
- No tools required
- Earlier versions seemed to fit our low-profile adapter (as seen in the video) but that may not be true anymore due to design revisions
A portion of every sale will be donated to the Raspberry Pi Foundation and geek-friendly charities Access Space and the GIST Foundation.
Have an amazing project to share? Join the SHOW-AND-TELL every Wednesday night at 7:30pm ET on Google+ Hangouts.
Join us every Wednesday night at 8pm ET for Ask an Engineer!
Learn resistor values with Mho’s Resistance or get the best electronics calculator for engineers “Circuit Playground” – Adafruit’s Apps!
Maker Business — Toys R Us will have Raspberry Pi ?
Wearables — Weft that wig
Electronics — Nasty fumes
Biohacking — Nootropics Biohacking: The Beginners Guide to Choline
No comments yet.
Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.