- Inductive Charging Set – 3.3V @ 500mA max (0:08)
- 5V 4A (4000mA) switching power supply – UL Listed (1:10)
- 16mm Illuminated Pushbutton – White Momentary (1:34)
- 16mm Illuminated Pushbutton – White Latching On/Off Switch (1:34)
- 16mm Illuminated Pushbutton – Blue Momentary (1:34)
- 16mm Illuminated Pushbutton – Blue Latching On/Off Switch (1:34)
- Adafruit 50 pin 0.5mm pitch FPC Adapter (2:45)
- Adafruit NeoPixel Digital RGB LED Strip 144 LED – 1m Black (3:37)
Make a robot friend with Adafruit’s CRICKIT – A Creative Robotics & Interactive Construction Kit. It’s an add-on to our popular Circuit Playground Express, FEATHER and other platforms to make and program robots with CircuitPython, MakeCode, and Arduino. Start controlling motors, servos, solenoids. You also get signal pins, capacitive touch sensors, a NeoPixel driver and amplified speaker output. It complements & extends your boards so you can still use all the goodies on the microcontroller, now you have a robotics playground as well.
Have an amazing project to share? Join the SHOW-AND-TELL every Wednesday night at 7:30pm ET on Google+ Hangouts.
Join us every Wednesday night at 8pm ET for Ask an Engineer!
Maker Business — Fewer startups, and other collateral damage from the 2018 tariffs
Wearables — Light as a Worbla feather
Electronics — How to make your own magnetic field probe!
Biohacking — The State of DNA Analysis in Three Mindmaps
Python for Microcontrollers — One year of CircuitPython weeklies!
Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.