- Inductive Charging Set – 3.3V @ 500mA max (0:08)
- 5V 4A (4000mA) switching power supply – UL Listed (1:10)
- 16mm Illuminated Pushbutton – White Momentary (1:34)
- 16mm Illuminated Pushbutton – White Latching On/Off Switch (1:34)
- 16mm Illuminated Pushbutton – Blue Momentary (1:34)
- 16mm Illuminated Pushbutton – Blue Latching On/Off Switch (1:34)
- Adafruit 50 pin 0.5mm pitch FPC Adapter (2:45)
- Adafruit NeoPixel Digital RGB LED Strip 144 LED – 1m Black (3:37)
Have an amazing project to share? Join the SHOW-AND-TELL every Wednesday night at 7:30pm ET on Google+ Hangouts.
Join us every Wednesday night at 8pm ET for Ask an Engineer!
Learn resistor values with Mho’s Resistance or get the best electronics calculator for engineers “Circuit Playground” – Adafruit’s Apps!
Maker Business — “Analog Devices to Buy Linear Technology for $14.8 Billion”
Wearables — Practice patience
Electronics — Look to ferrites (no, not ferrets, the European polecat) when faced with high frequency
Biohacking — TCAPS and Mary Roach on The 99% Invisible Podcast
Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.