- Heat Sink Thermal Tape – 3M 8810 – 25mm x 25mm (0:13)
- Heat Sink Thermal Tape – 3M 8810 – 80mm x 80mm (0:13)
- Tactile Switch Buttons (6mm slim) x 20 pack (2:10)
- Arduino YÚN (3:17)
- Thames & Kosmos Electronics Experiment Kit (7:05)
- Lock-style Solenoid – 12VDC (8:17)
- USB ‘Noodle’ Cable – A/MicroB (9:58)
- USB 3-Way Charging Cable – iPhone 5/iPhone/iPad and MicroUSB (10:30)
- PIHUB – USB Hub for Raspberry Pi (12:00)
- Medium Waterproof OtterBox (13:10)
- Adafruit GEMMA – Miniature wearable electronic platform (13:47)
Make a robot friend with Adafruit’s CRICKIT – A Creative Robotics & Interactive Construction Kit. It’s an add-on to our popular Circuit Playground Express, FEATHER and other platforms to make and program robots with CircuitPython, MakeCode, and Arduino. Start controlling motors, servos, solenoids. You also get signal pins, capacitive touch sensors, a NeoPixel driver and amplified speaker output. It complements & extends your boards so you can still use all the goodies on the microcontroller, now you have a robotics playground as well.
Have an amazing project to share? Join the SHOW-AND-TELL every Wednesday night at 7:30pm ET on Google+ Hangouts.
Join us every Wednesday night at 8pm ET for Ask an Engineer!
Maker Business — Fewer startups, and other collateral damage from the 2018 tariffs
Wearables — Light as a Worbla feather
Electronics — How to make your own magnetic field probe!
Biohacking — The State of DNA Analysis in Three Mindmaps
Python for Microcontrollers — One year of CircuitPython weeklies!
No comments yet.
Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.