- Heat Sink Thermal Tape – 3M 8810 – 25mm x 25mm (0:13)
- Heat Sink Thermal Tape – 3M 8810 – 80mm x 80mm (0:13)
- Tactile Switch Buttons (6mm slim) x 20 pack (2:10)
- Arduino YÚN (3:17)
- Thames & Kosmos Electronics Experiment Kit (7:05)
- Lock-style Solenoid – 12VDC (8:17)
- USB ‘Noodle’ Cable – A/MicroB (9:58)
- USB 3-Way Charging Cable – iPhone 5/iPhone/iPad and MicroUSB (10:30)
- PIHUB – USB Hub for Raspberry Pi (12:00)
- Medium Waterproof OtterBox (13:10)
- Adafruit GEMMA – Miniature wearable electronic platform (13:47)
Stop breadboarding and soldering – start making immediately! Adafruit’s Circuit Playground is jam-packed with LEDs, sensors, buttons, alligator clip pads and more. Build projects with Circuit Playground in a few minutes with the drag-and-drop MakeCode programming site, learn computer science using the CS Discoveries class on code.org, jump into CircuitPython to learn Python and hardware together, or even use Arduino IDE. Circuit Playground Express is the newest and best Circuit Playground board, with support for MakeCode, CircuitPython, and Arduino. It has a powerful processor, 10 NeoPixels, mini speaker, InfraRed receive and transmit, two buttons, a switch, 14 alligator clip pads, and lots of sensors: capacitive touch, IR proximity, temperature, light, motion and sound. A whole wide world of electronics and coding is waiting for you, and it fits in the palm of your hand.
Have an amazing project to share? The Electronics Show and Tell with Google Hangouts On-Air is every Wednesday at 7:30pm ET! To join, head over to YouTube and check out the show’s live chat – we’ll post the link there.
Join us every Wednesday night at 8pm ET for Ask an Engineer!
Maker Business — What’s next for Indiegogo after leadership shakeup
Wearables — Turn up the volume
Electronics — Code like everyone’s watching
Biohacking — Stroboscopic Visual Training
Python for Microcontrollers — Python on hardware measures up, FEATHER soars, and more! #Python #Adafruit #CircuitPython #PythonHardware @circuitpython @micropython @ThePSF @Adafruit
No comments yet.
Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.