Here’s a subscription-based service tool to upload and prepare for 3D printing medical scans such as CT, MRI or DICOM files. In the past, tools for this kind of digital file tended to be very expensive with complicated DRM requirements, so this might be exciting news for doctors and dentists in specific. Bespoke Medical Modeling Service:
Upload data, view, document and explore specific anatomy within minutes. Your CT scans convert easily into full-color 3D models, and can export for local 3D printing or order low-cost color models online from 3D Systems. Have the power to easily and effectively communicate with patients and consulting professionals, simplify medical imaging, improve medical instruction and promote patient referrals. This easy-to-use, innovative and secure application is also subscription based to save you money.
With Bespoke Modeling, 3D medical modeling becomes simple and efficient. Now doctors and dentists have all the tools and features they need to share anatomical information more effectively, save time and money, and increase their value to patients.
Very Affordable and accessible for all
- Low cost; subscriptions start at $30 per month; no equipment or software to buy
- Allows you to invite ‘guests’ to view data online
- Data is viewable by any browser and platform, as well as iPhone, iPad and Android devices
User-friendly, intuitive interface with a full set of automated tools
- Automatically create a virtual 3D model in moments from any size CT, MRI scan or any DICOM data
- Automatic clean up of data
- View 2D DICOM data in addition to the 3D model; 2D data is unaltered
- View 3D models along every axis including sections
- Zoom in on specific structures
- Add annotations and hotspots to highlight important areas or views
- Utilize very powerful presentation and multi-media tools
- Adjust focus based on material density
- Preset filters make it easy to view specific anatomy, like bones only, tissue only and more
- Bookmark, save and share any view or file
- Share online models instantly
Quickly Create 3D prints and export data, securely
- Instantly order full-color, high-resolution 3D-printed models directly from 3D Systems to be shipped to your door
- Easily export models in STL and ZPR file formats for in-house 3D printing
- 3D-printed models exhibit a feel and resistance similar to that of real bone for practice procedures or instruction
- Data is securely stored on network servers, ensuring file security, integrity and anytime access
Every Thursday is #3dthursday here at Adafruit! The DIY 3D printing community has passion and dedication for making solid objects from digital models. Recently, we have noticed electronics projects integrated with 3D printed enclosures, brackets, and sculptures, so each Thursday we celebrate and highlight these bold pioneers!
Have you considered building a 3D project around an Arduino or other microcontroller? How about printing a bracket to mount your Raspberry Pi to the back of your HD monitor? And don’t forget the countless LED projects that are possible when you are modeling your projects in 3D!
The Adafruit Learning System has dozens of great tools to get you well on your way to creating incredible works of engineering, interactive art, and design with your 3D printer! If you’ve made a cool project that combines 3D printing and electronics, be sure to let us know, and we’ll feature it here!
Have an amazing project to share? Join the SHOW-AND-TELL every Wednesday night at 7:30pm ET on Google+ Hangouts.
Join us every Wednesday night at 8pm ET for Ask an Engineer!
Learn resistor values with Mho’s Resistance or get the best electronics calculator for engineers “Circuit Playground” – Adafruit’s Apps!
No comments yet.
Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.