Saturday 9/21 at 10pm ET the crew from SparkFun will be our guests on ASK AN ENGINEER. From SparkFun: Peter Dokter, Director of Engineering (ASK PETE!) Dia Campbell (wearables), Pearce Melcher (procurement) and Trevor Zylstra (COO). This will be a historic ASK AN ENGINEER. Get your questions ready and SEE YOU THERE!!
What is “Ask an engineer”? From the electronics enthusiast to the professional community – “Ask an Engineer” has a little bit of everything for everyone. If you’re a beginner, or a seasoned engineer – stop in and see what we’re up to! We have demos of projects and products we’re working on, we answer your engineering and electronics questions and we have a trivia question + give away each week. Previous chats can be viewed at http://www.adafruit.com/ask
- Visit our new “Ask an Engineer”section on Adafruit at 10pm ET, Saturday nights
- Or visit our Ustream page & YouTube LIVE page.
- For old schoolers, you can use IRC, you’ll need a Ustream log/pass, check out the Ustream IRC how-to here
- We are #adafruit-industries6796 on IRC server chat1.ustream.tv
- Watch the show with an iPad, iPhone or Android phone!
And don’t forget, 30 minutes before the show we’re doing our weekly show-and-tell. If you are on Google+ and want to join, just add/follow +Adafruit’s page and post a comment so you can be added to the show and tell circle. At 9:30pm ET you will see a link to the hang out. Just keep your mics muted until we call on you and have your project ready.