- 3DR Iris – autonomous multicopter (0:01)
- CODER Pack for Raspberry Pi (0:40)
- 4GB SD card for Raspberry Pi preinstalled with Coder v.4 (0:40)
- Cold 3-Wire Splice (UR) – 10 pack (1:13)
- Cold 2-Wire Splice (UY) – 10 pack (1:13)
- Cold Splice Wire Tap (UB) – 10 pack (1:13)
- Grand Ideas Studio JTAGulator (2:51)
- DS2413 1-Wire Two GPIO Controller Breakout (4:45)
- Adafruit USB Power Gauge Mini-Kit (5:53)
- Stereo 2.8W Class D Audio Amplifier TS2012 – (8:55)
Have an amazing project to share? Join the SHOW-AND-TELL every Wednesday night at 7:30pm ET on Google+ Hangouts.
Join us every Wednesday night at 8pm ET for Ask an Engineer!
Learn resistor values with Mho’s Resistance or get the best electronics calculator for engineers “Circuit Playground” – Adafruit’s Apps!
Maker Business — How Intel Makes a Chip
Wearables — Tape tactics
Electronics — Ground connections cooler via more vias
Biohacking — Itch Tracker for Apple Watch
No comments yet.
Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.