- Adafruit Trinket – Mini Microcontroller (0:15)
- Bluefruit EZ-Key – 12 Input Bluetooth HID Keyboard Controller (2:55)
- Adafruit CC3000 WiFi Breakout with Onboard Ceramic Antenna (5:3p)
- Adafruit CC3000 WiFi Shield with Onboard Ceramic Antenna (5:39)
- 4GB SD Card for Raspberry Pi preinstalled with RaspBMC (XBMC) (8:34)
- The Laser Game: KHET 2.0 (9:26)
- Programming Arduino: Next Steps – Going Further with Sketches (11:03)
- Flora RGB Smart Neo Pixel version 2 – Sheet of 20 (11:46)
- Breadboard-friendly RGB Smart NeoPixel – Sheet of 25 (11:16)
- RaspBMC Pack for Raspberry Pi – Includes IRKey & Remote (13:21)
- Adafruit IRKey with Remote – IR Remote to Keyboard (13:21)
Stop breadboarding and soldering – start making immediately! Adafruit’s Circuit Playground is jam-packed with LEDs, sensors, buttons, alligator clip pads and more. Build projects with Circuit Playground in a few minutes with the drag-and-drop MakeCode programming site, learn computer science using the CS Discoveries class on code.org, jump into CircuitPython to learn Python and hardware together, or even use Arduino IDE. Circuit Playground Express is the newest and best Circuit Playground board, with support for MakeCode, CircuitPython, and Arduino. It has a powerful processor, 10 NeoPixels, mini speaker, InfraRed receive and transmit, two buttons, a switch, 14 alligator clip pads, and lots of sensors: capacitive touch, IR proximity, temperature, light, motion and sound. A whole wide world of electronics and coding is waiting for you, and it fits in the palm of your hand.
Have an amazing project to share? Join the SHOW-AND-TELL every Wednesday night at 7:30pm ET on Google+ Hangouts.
Join us every Wednesday night at 8pm ET for Ask an Engineer!
Maker Business — A field guide to designing your PCBs, learned the hard way
Wearables — A glowing start point
Electronics — Current limiting!
Biohacking — A Gene to Predict Modafinil Response
Python for Microcontrollers — Python snakes its way on the SparkFun SAMD21 Mini, Hackaday.io, 10k thanks, and Tim’s magazine #Python #Adafruit #CircuitPython @circuitpython @micropython @ThePSF @Adafruit
No comments yet.
Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.