- 75mm Bars – 12V Digital RGB LED Pixels (Strand of 21) (0:00)
- Adafruit BBB Case – Enclosure for Beagle Bone Black (2:33)
- W25Q80BV – 1 MByte SPI Flash (7:52)
- USB Battery Pack for Raspberry Pi – 4400mAh – 5V @ 1A (8:36)
- USB Battery Pack for Raspberry Pi – 10000mAh – 2 x 5V @ 2A (8:36)
- Raspberry Pi NoIR Camera Board – Infrared-sensitive Camera (11:08)
- IR Distance Sensor – Includes Cable (100cm-500cm) (12:37)
- Shortening microSD card adapter for Raspberry Pi & Macbooks (14:24)
- Lithium Ion Polymer Battery – 3.7v 110mAh (16:54)
- Resistive Touch Screen Controller – STMPE610 (18:26)
Make a robot friend with Adafruit’s CRICKIT – A Creative Robotics & Interactive Construction Kit. It’s an add-on to our popular Circuit Playground Express, FEATHER and other platforms to make and program robots with CircuitPython, MakeCode, and Arduino. Start controlling motors, servos, solenoids. You also get signal pins, capacitive touch sensors, a NeoPixel driver and amplified speaker output. It complements & extends your boards so you can still use all the goodies on the microcontroller, now you have a robotics playground as well.
Have an amazing project to share? Join the SHOW-AND-TELL every Wednesday night at 7:30pm ET on Google+ Hangouts.
Join us every Wednesday night at 8pm ET for Ask an Engineer!
Maker Business — Fewer startups, and other collateral damage from the 2018 tariffs
Wearables — Battery wash cycle
Electronics — How to make your own magnetic field probe!
Biohacking — The State of DNA Analysis in Three Mindmaps
Python for Microcontrollers — One year of CircuitPython weeklies!
No comments yet.
Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.