- 75mm Bars – 12V Digital RGB LED Pixels (Strand of 21) (0:00)
- Adafruit BBB Case – Enclosure for Beagle Bone Black (2:33)
- W25Q80BV – 1 MByte SPI Flash (7:52)
- USB Battery Pack for Raspberry Pi – 4400mAh – 5V @ 1A (8:36)
- USB Battery Pack for Raspberry Pi – 10000mAh – 2 x 5V @ 2A (8:36)
- Raspberry Pi NoIR Camera Board – Infrared-sensitive Camera (11:08)
- IR Distance Sensor – Includes Cable (100cm-500cm) (12:37)
- Shortening microSD card adapter for Raspberry Pi & Macbooks (14:24)
- Lithium Ion Polymer Battery – 3.7v 110mAh (16:54)
- Resistive Touch Screen Controller – STMPE610 (18:26)
Stop breadboarding and soldering – start making immediately! Adafruit’s Circuit Playground is jam-packed with LEDs, sensors, buttons, alligator clip pads and more. Build projects with Circuit Playground in a few minutes with the drag-and-drop MakeCode programming site, learn computer science using the CS Discoveries class on code.org, jump into CircuitPython to learn Python and hardware together, TinyGO, or even use the Arduino IDE. Circuit Playground Express is the newest and best Circuit Playground board, with support for CircuitPython, MakeCode, and Arduino. It has a powerful processor, 10 NeoPixels, mini speaker, InfraRed receive and transmit, two buttons, a switch, 14 alligator clip pads, and lots of sensors: capacitive touch, IR proximity, temperature, light, motion and sound. A whole wide world of electronics and coding is waiting for you, and it fits in the palm of your hand.
Have an amazing project to share? The Electronics Show and Tell is every Wednesday at 7pm ET! To join, head over to YouTube and check out the show’s live chat – we’ll post the link there.
Join us every Wednesday night at 8pm ET for Ask an Engineer!
Maker Business — A development to watch: Intel in Ohio
Wearables — Seal the dEaL with this project tip
Electronics — Breadboarding Wire
Python for Microcontrollers — Python on Microcontrollers Newsletter: 300 CircuitPython Boards, MicroPython Sponsorship Targets, CircuitPython 7.3 & more! #Python #CircuitPython @micropython @ThePSF
Adafruit IoT Monthly — Detecting Water Pollution, Smart Girder, and more!
Microsoft MakeCode — MakeCode Thank You!
EYE on NPI — Maxim’s Himalaya uSLIC Step-Down Power Module #EyeOnNPI @maximintegrated @digikey
New Products – Adafruit Industries – Makers, hackers, artists, designers and engineers! — New Products 5/18/2022 Feat. Adafruit NAU7802 24-Bit ADC – STEMMA QT / Qwiic!
No comments yet.
Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.